Astell & Kern A&ultima SP1000 (Onyx Black) - Clearance / Open Box
Astell & Kern A&ultima SP1000 (Onyx Black) - Clearance / Open Box
Astell&Kern A&ultima SP1000 (Onyx Black) Portable High-Resolution Music Player
- Octa-core CPU for outstanding response and performance
- High Definition HD5 display
- New multi-function volume wheel
- Stainless steel or copper housing
The A&ultima SP1000 is a one-of-a-kind, high-end, powerful high resolution music player equipped with the latest advanced features. It's the first Astell&Kern player to feature an octa-core CPU for outstanding response and performance. It also features High Definition HD5 display to create the best viewing experience.
The SP1000, the first A&ultima player, is like a natural gemstone carefully refined by professionals. Knowing that sound is reflected from mass, like light is reflected from a surface; we designed the SP1000 like a gemstone with reflective features on its surface.
The crown-patterned volume wheel on the right corner is similar in appearance to a cut gemstone, which reflects light from various angles. The sophisticated volume wheel on SP1000 not only delivers visual and textual details with precision, but allows convenient, one finger ON/OFF control and fine volume control with the addition of both push and turn features.
The external chassis of the SP1000 is made of rugged Stainless Steel or Copper that resists aging and external shock. The SP1000 is the ultimate music player, crafted in an artistically designed metallic setting.
For the Onyx Black, this sleek and premium black coated stainless steel was made possible using PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) coating technology. It is environmentally friendly and the results are finishes that provide long-lasting protection and durability, are resistant to chemicals, easy to maintain and protect against corrosion and wear. PVD coating has been used for products where higher endurance and reliability is demanded, including medical instruments, luxury accessories and more.
Get Both High Output and Vivid Sound
Traditional audio has suffered from noise and distortion as power output is increased. Astell&Kern’s advanced audio design and signal management technologies used in the A&ultima SP1000 brings more power output with less noise and minimal distortion.
Independent DACs for the left and right audio channels provide a wider soundstage and better stereo separation. Each AK4497EQ DAC provides rich and vivid audio reproduction, allowing the listener to enjoy the sound as it was meant to be heard.
Great Performance for the Ultimate Experience
The A&ultima SP1000 is equipped with an octa-core CPU which allows the player to produce the exact musical detail present in the original recording without distortion and provides a quick, lag-free operation.
The A&ultima SP1000 features faster booting times, speedy file transfers, lag-free processing and a new intuitive user interface for the ultimate player experience.
Ultimate Sound Quality
The latest AK4497EQ dual-DAC design and the upgraded CPU in the SP1000 allows for accurate playback of native 32bit/384kHz audio with no compromise on sound quality. The music is played back, bit-for-bit, just as the artist and engineer intended for it to be heard.
The SP1000 also supports native bit-to-bit DSD playback up to 11.2 MHz for the best sound possible.
New Intuitive User Interface for the Ultimate User Experience
The A&ultima SP1000 features a revamped interface design which provides music playback from the home screen to give users a more music-centric experience.
By placing the power button on the volume wheel located on the side of the SP1000 instead of on the top, users can control the volume and turn the LCD screen ON/OFF, all with one simple control.
The A&ultima SP1000 features a bezel-less design to maximize screen size. The high-definition HD5 grade display delivers a vibrant and engaging viewing experience. Song and player information is sharp, colorful and easily to read on the larger, brighter screen.
* When the SP1000 is on the home screen, all functions are centered on the music playback screen.
* The SP1000’s user interface provides a simple, minimalist menu design and structure, allowing users to access features and functions quickly and easily.
Faster Charging, Quicker File Transfer
Next generation USB Type-C support allows file transfer speeds up to 10 Gbps and supports both data transfer and charging from the same cable.
USB 3.0 protocol transfers data twice as fast when compared to other Astell&Kern players.
Charging with a fast charger (at 9V/1.67A) takes only two hours and allows up to 12 hours of continuous playback.
* The maximum 12 hours of continuous play is based on a 24-bit/96 kHz, FLAC file audio file, with the screen off, at 50% volume level, and power output set at low gain playback.
* A fast charger rated 9V/1.67A or a general charger rated 5V/2A are not included.
- Model: SP1000
- Body Color: Onyx Black / Stainless Steel / Copper
- Body Material: Onyx Black, Stainless Steel : Stainless Steel, Copper : Copper
- Display: 5inch (720 x 1280) Touchscreen
- Supported Audio Formats: WAV, FLAC, WMA, MP3, OGG, APE, AAC, ALAC, AIFF, DFF, DSF
- Sample Rate: PCM: 8kHz-384kHz (8/16/24 bits per Sample) / DSD Native: DSD64(1bit 2.8MHz), Stereo DSD(DSD to PCM) DSD128(1bit 5.6MHz), Stereo / DSD256(1bit 11.2MHz)
- CPU: Quad-core
- DAC: AKM AK4497EQ x2 (Dual DAC)
- Output Level: Unbalanced 2.2Vrms / Balanced 3.9Vrms (Condition No Load)
- Decoding: Support up to 32bit / 384kHz Bit-to-Bit decoding
- Input: USB 3.0 Type-C input (for charging & data transfer (PC & MAC))/ Connection Mode: MTP (Media Device)
- Outputs: PHONES (3.5mm) /Optical Out (3.5mm)/ Balanced Out (2.5mm, only 4-pole supported)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- Bluetooth: V4.1 (A2DP, AVRCP, aptX™ HD)
- Dimensions: 2.98" (75.8mm)[W] x 5.2" (132 mm)[H] x 0.64" (16.2mm)[D]
- Weight: Onyx Black, Stainless Steel: 13.64 oz(386g) / Copper: 13.68 Oz (387.9 g)
- Feature Enhancements: Firmware upgrades supported(OTA)
- Frequency Response:
- ±0.062dB (Condition: 20 Hz~20 kHz) Unbalanced / ±0.061dB (Condition: 10Hz~70kHz) Balanced
- ±0.068dB (Condition: 10 Hz~70 kHz) Unbalanced / ±0.067dB (Condition: 10Hz~70kHz) Balanced
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 120dB @ 1kHz, Unbalanced / 122dB @ 1kHz, Balanced
- Crosstalk: 138dB @ 1kHz, Unbalanced / 143dB @ 1kHz, Balanced
- THD+N: 0.0005% @ 1kHz, Unbalanced / 0.0008% @ 1kHz, Balanced
- IMD SMPTE: 0.0004% 800Hz 10kHz(4:1) Unbalanced & Balanced
- Output Impedance: 0.0004% 800Hz 10kHz(4:1) Unbalanced & Balanced
- Clock Jitter: 30ps (Typ)
- Reference Clock Jitter: 200 Femto Seconds
- Capacity: 3,700mAh 3.8V Li-Polymer Battery
- Continuous Playback Time: Up to 12 hours (Standard - MUSIC: FLAC, 16-bit/44KHz, Volume 75, LCD Off)
- Charge Time: About 2 hours (Standard - 9V/1.67A Fast charging)
- Built-in Memory: 256 GB[NAND]
- External Memory: microSD (Max 256GB) x1
Supported OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 (32/64bit) / MAC OS X 10.7.
|Sub Title||Hi-Res Portable Music Player|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|