401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Continual training, great opportunities for growth, and agile support for thought leadership.”
ListenUp is looking for an AV Installation technician specializing in Custom Home Theater, Home Automation Control, Multi-Room AV Systems, and Lighting Systems to join our team. Our primary control system brands include Control4, Savant, Crestron, and Lutron.
- The installation and commissioning of audio/video and automation systems. Tasks include pre-wiring, terminating, final equipment installation, and programming/commissioning.
- Use of hand and power tools in both new construction and finished residential and commercial environments.
- Creation of daily work reports.
- Basic hardware configuration and programming.
- Problem-solving, troubleshooting, and creative thinking.
- Standard work hours are Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm; additional hours may be required to support projects as needed. This may include weekends and evenings.
- Candidates must have and maintain a clean motor vehicle record.
- Knowledge of the audio, video, and control systems industry.
- Basic understanding of networking, design, and troubleshooting.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products: Excel, Word.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- CEDIA or InfoComm certifications and/or coursework in audio/visual systems installation or relative work experience.
- Knowledge of Savant, Control 4, Lutron, and Crestron control systems.
- Experience with installation, setup, and programming of security systems, including DSC, a plus.
- Experience in the installation, integration, programming, and/or support of audio/visual systems hardware, software, and infrastructure.
- Relevant work experience will not be overlooked.
Locally-owned and nationally known, ListenUp is Colorado and New Mexico’s most trusted source of audio/video and smart home systems for over 45 years.
We are inspired by the challenge of keeping with the latest and greatest technologies, and providing our clients with the best performing, most reliable systems. Our mission is to bring clients a customized home and entertainment experience that transforms technology into art. We seek to hire and inspire employees who embrace a shared passion for technology, artistic sensitivity and forging new pathways for growth.
ListenUp is Rocky Mountain West’s leading dealer, designer, and installer of high-end audio/video and smart home control systems. We also serve as one of the most influential independent consumer electronics dealers in the country, as evidenced by numerous industry accolades, including the 2018 TechHome Mark of Excellence Award and co-founder Walt Stinson’s induction into the Consumer Electronics Hall of Fame. ListenUp employs over 115 people in all of its locations, with the most CEDIA-certified technicians in the nation, to create an end-to-end, white glove customer experience. ListenUp has product/design retail showrooms in Denver, Boulder, Colorado Springs, and Albuquerque, as well as dedicated Commercial Integration, Institutional Sales, and E-Commerce Divisions.
Qualified applicants please send resume to email@example.com.
Company address: 888 E. Woodmen Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80920