As an Account Manager at ListenUp, you will be called on to bring your passion, drive and experience to present solutions to the commercial AV marketplace as well as provide ongoing account relationship management of ListenUp commercial clients.
You will report to the Commercial Division manager. The position requires an outgoing personality in order to pursue and develop relationships with businesses throughout the Front Range. The successful candidate will pursue all leads to establish client rapport and create opportunities to present solutions based on qualified needs. It is necessary to guide our clients through a process, building trust as well as excitement in finding the right solutions that will bring return on their investment in audio/video equipment and services. Intimate familiarity with contemporary commercial audio/video and integration technologies is critical.
Candidates for this position must be located near or willing to relocate to our Denver, CO office.
○ Possess a deep understanding of our products and services.
○ Establish strong ties with manufacturer representatives.
○ Meet or exceed monthly sales metrics.
○ Maintain a consistent sales pipeline and be accountable to sales leadership through accurate reporting.
○ Leverage existing prospecting tools and client lists to capitalize on all unrealized opportunities.
○ Design and implement personal prospecting tools to increase sales and expand ListenUp’s customer base.
○ Develop proposals that are complete, accurate and profitable.
○ Embody a consultative sales approach focused on customer outcomes.
○ Travel as necessary to provide personal, face-to- face interactions with clients whenever possible.
○ Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
○ Ability to present and demonstrate complex audio visual systems in a non-threatening, simple, and condensed format that generates excitement and focuses on business outcomes such as ROI.
○ Proven ability to generate outside sales leads
○ Track record of longterm client relationships
○ Success as a salesperson meeting and exceeding sales goals and metrics
○ Experience in managing all aspects of pre-sale activities including prospecting, qualification, site visits, system design, proposal generation, proposal presentation, stakeholder interviews and PO verification and acceptance.
○ Good team-building skills including a track record of fostering unity among technical and sales employees
○ InfoComm and related industry certifications are highly desirable
○ Experience selling Crestron, Extron, Harman Pro, Biamp, QSC, ClearOne, Cisco and other Pro AV brands is a plus
○ 2 years experience in the InfoComm channel / Commercial Audio Video Industry
○ 5 years of sales experience
Qualified applicants, please send your resume to email@example.com.