Focal Chorus SR 700 Black Satin
Focal Chorus SR 700 (Black Satin): Two-way Surround Speakers
- 2-way sealed effect loudspeaker
- Speakers designed and manufactured by Focal
- Exceptional sound and quality for the price
- Polyglass midbass
- Polyfix wall mount system for easy mounting
- New suspension material “PORON”
- New grille cloth design and Better integration
- Solid MDF construction up to 1in (25mm) width
- Non parallel inner wall structure
- OPC crossover
- New Insulated Focal terminals
- Black Satin finish
The Focal Chorus SR 700 surround speaker incorporates the Polyglass speakers from the Chorus 700 range into a very slim, compact rear speaker. This attractively designed speaker is brilliant in its performance, elegant in its finish, discreet in its compact dimensions. The SR 700 is just made for your lounge wall.
Chorus SR 700 is ideal to fill large surround spaces, it is the perfect partner to the multi-channel Chorus 700 speakers.
Polyglass cone: A RICH MIDRANGE
Polyglass technology is exclusive to Focal and consists in applying molten glass microballs on a cellulose pulp cone. The process combines an excellent paper damping with glass rigidity. The mass/rigidity/damping ratio adjustment results in outstanding linearity of the frequency response curve, all from the inherent design of the cone. It also greatly increases definition in the midrange.
TNV2 tweeter: A PRECISE AND SMOOTH SOUND
The TNV2 tweeter features a structure of the suspension which directly comes from the speakers of the reference Utopia line! The material used is very light which makes sure that the suspension will not become damaged or compressed with time, the distortion will be reduced and the frequency response will be improved. The outcome is a sound which is soft and precise and offers improved harmonics richness and a more precise soundstage.
Chorus design codes: MODERNISED AESTHETICS
The elements which enabled the success of this range are the flawless cabinet-making techniques, the non-parallel side panels, the thick front and the many efficient reinforcements. You will surely appreciate the subtle reinterpretation of the original design: The vivid and prominent lines have been replaced with smoother, more fluid curves to keep up to date with current trends. The quality of the assembly smoothens out the creases, and the choice of materials gives the speakers a sense of harmony and elegance.
- Type : 2-way sealed effect loudspeaker
- Drivers :
- Two 6 ½" (16.5cm) Polyglass midbass
- 1" (25mm) TNV2 Al/Mg inverted dome tweeter
- Frequency response (+/- 3dB) : 75Hz - 28kHz
- Low frequency point - 6dB : 65Hz
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) : 90dB
- Nominal impedance : 8 Ohms
- Minimum impedance : 3.7 Ohms
- Recommended amplifier power : 25 - 100W
- Crossover frequency : 3000Hz
- Dimensions (H x L x P) : 115⁄8 x 152⁄3 x 57⁄8 " (295 x 398 x 149mm)
- Weight : 10.3lbs (4.7kg)
|Sub Title||Two-way Surround Speaker Pair|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|