- Heavy duty construction
- Allow full functionality of a McIntosh audio system
- 3 Conductors
- PVC Jacket
McIntosh Power Control cables allow full functionality of a McIntosh audio system. Products that are interconnected using these cables will all turn on and off with the preamp control center, operate using one remote control and allow meter lights to be turned on or off depending on your preference.
The benefits of McIntosh cables
McIntosh premium cables are engineered to highlight the performance of the brand’s speakers, amplifiers, control centers and source components. These cables will perfectly complete your McIntosh audio system, as they designed specifically to optimize the performance of these products.
The construction quality of McIntosh cables has to be of the highest order since the cables are built to match the renowned longevity of all McIntosh products. They therefore have a Lifetime Limited Warranty against failure under normal use.
ListenUp has the only factory-authorized McIntosh service center in the Denver metro area.
- PACKED: Each
- LENGTHS AVAILABLE: 1 Meter
- CONDUCTOR CONFIGURATION: 3 Conductors
- CONDUCTOR GAUGE AND MATERIAL: 28 AWG OFC
- INSULATION: PVC
- SHIELDING: N/A
- OUTER JACKET: PVC Jacket
- TERMINATION CONNECTOR: Gold Plated 3.5mm Stereo Male
- OUTSIDE CABLE DIMENSION: 4mm
- DIRECTIONAL ARROW TO SYNC DEVICE: Yes
- UNIQUE FEATURES: Heavy Duty Construction
- PACKED IN CLOTH BAG AND BOX: No
- LIMITED USE WARRANTY: Yes
|Sub Title||Power Control Cable (1M)|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|