- 1400 total Watts of power over 7 channels
- Dynamic Power Manager ® (DPM) circuit delivers the same 200 Watts per channel into either 4-Ohm or 8-Ohm speakers,
- New Active LED Meters indicating how much power is being delivered to the front three speakers
- The seven channels can be assigned in a variety of ways
- Offers the smooth, low-distortion sound quality that is a hallmark of McIntosh amplifiers
The McIntosh MC8207 is a 7-channel amplifier designed to power the finest home theater systems. Seven channels may be used in larger rooms, or use five channels for the theater plus two stereo channels to power a set of speakers in another area of the home. Immensely powerful, the high current MC8207 delivers 200 watts per channel into either 4 or 8 ohm speaker types using the McIntosh Dynamic Power Manager®. You will always have all the power you need when using MC8207.
In order to insure the highest level of customer satisfaction, New McIntosh Products may only be purchased over-the-counter at an Authorized McIntosh Dealer, and may not be sold by mail, telephone, or via the Internet. McINTOSH PRODUCTS WHICH ARE PURCHASED BY MAIL, TELEPHONE, OR OVER THE INTERNET, ARE PRESUMED TO BE USED AND ARE NOT COVERED BY ANY McINTOSH WARRANTY. If you are unable to visit our store in person, please telephone McIntosh at (888) 979-3737 to learn the name and location of a nearby Authorized McIntosh Dealer, or visit the McIntosh website at www.mcintoshlabs.com.
ListenUp has the only factory-authorized McIntosh service center in the Denver metro area.
Power Output: 200 watts per channel
|Sub Title||7-Channel Power Amplifier|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - IN STORE ONLY|