MOON 600i v2 Integrated Amplifier (Black)
ListenUp is proud to be the only authorized Internet dealer for the full line of Simaudio MOON products, and we will gladly accept your online order if there is no authorized dealer in your area. As longtime brick and mortar retailers ourselves, we know the benefits of buying from your local store if one is available. If one is near, we always recommend it. Being able to listen before you buy, nearby after-sales advice and service, someone to come to your home should need arise — these all matter a great deal when needed. Click HERE to see if there is one near you.
600i v2 (Black): Evolution Series Dual-Mono Integrated Amplifier
- Moon's “no overall feedback” amplifier circuit design for more accurate musical reproduction
- An oversized dual-mono power supply
- “Class A” power output to 5 watts for greater efficiency
- Gain offset adjustment of ±10dB for each line input
- Each line input is fully configurable to be “home theater ready”, whereby the 600i’s volume control is bypassed
— Robert Harley, The Absolute Sound
— Philip Beaudette, SoundStage!
The 600i v2 integrated amplifier has been designed to offer state-of-the-art high-end performance in an elegant package, while retaining all the sonic hallmarks on which Simaudio has made its reputation. We have spared no effort to ensure that it is among the finest two-channel integrated amplifiers available. Simaudio has been building high-performance audio equipment for over 30 years, and the know-how gained through their cumulative experience is an important reason why MOON integrated amplifiers are so musically satisfying.
The 600i v2 is a true Dual-mono design, whereby each channel operates completely independent of the other. The chassis, power cord and power switch are the only parts of this amplifier that both channels share. The performance of your 600i v2 will continue to improve during the first 400 hours of listening. This is the result of a “break-in” period required for the numerous high quality electronic parts used throughout this amplifier.
- Output Power at 8Ω: 125 Watts per channel
- Output Power at 4Ω: 250 Watts per channel
- Input Sensitivity: 490mV - 6.0V RMS
- Input Impedance: 23,700Ω
- Inputs (RCA / XLR): 4 pairs / 1 pair
- Gain: 37dB
- Frequency response (full range): 10Hz - 100kHz +0/-0.1dB
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz: -100dB
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 watt): 0.015%
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 125 watts): 0.04%
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.02%
- Shipping weight: 48 lbs / 21 Kgs
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 18.75 x 4.0 x 18.1 in. / 47,6 x 10,2 x 46,0 cm.
|Sub Title||Integrated Amplifier|
|Manufacturer Part#||600i v2|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - TERRITORIAL RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY|