310LP Phono Preamplifier
- Balanced circuitry
- Internal settings for: loading, capacitance and equalization curve
- Up to 72dB of gain
- Both single-ended (RCA) and balanced (XLR) outputs
- 7.5" (19 cm) wide
- Large isolated power supply on a separate circuit board using a toroidal transformer with 2 stages of voltage regulation.
- Single-ended RCA and Balanced XLR output connectors.
- Can be driven with a compatible external power supply.
- Power supply voltage regulation includes i 2 DCf (Independent Inductive DC Filtering); 1 inductor for each and every IC in the audio circuit’s signal path - 2 stages in all.
- Power supply features custom MOON electrolytic capacitors.
- 4-Layer printed circuit boards with pure copper tracings for a much shorter signal path; this results in greater sonic accuracy and dramatically improved signal-to-noise ratio.
- A symmetrical circuit design with accurate matching of the very finest high quality electronic components.
The following accessories should be included inside the box with your phono preamplifier:
- AC power cable
- Owner’s manual
- Warranty and product registration information (USA and Canada only)