- Our “no overall feedback” amplifier circuit design for more accurate musical reproduction.
- An oversized dual-mono power supply.
- “Class A” power output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- Gain offset adjustment of ±10dB for each line input.
- Each line input is fully configurable to be “home theater ready”, whereby the 600i’s volume control is bypassed.
- Output Power at 8Ω - 125 W per channel
- Output Power at 4Ω - 250 W per channel
- Input Sensitivity - 490mV - 6.0V RMS
- Input Impedance - 23,700Ω
- Inputs (RCA / XLR) - 4 pairs / 1 pair
- Gain - 37dB
- Frequency response (full range) - 10Hz - 100kHz +0/-0.1dB
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz - -100dB
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 W) - 0.015%
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 125 W) - 0.04%
- Intermodulation distortion - 0.02%
- Shipping weight - 48 lb / 21 kg
- Dimensions (width x height x depth) - 18.75 x 4.0 x 18.1 in 47,6 x 10,2 x 46,0 cm
The following accessories should be included inside the box with your integrated amplifier:
- AC power cable
- FRM-3 remote control with three ‘AAA’ batteries)
- SimLink™ cable with 1/8” mini plug terminations on each end
- Owner’s manual
- Warranty and product registration information (USA and Canada only)