- Our “Lynx” Technology eliminates the global feedback loop and results in the following: more accurate musical reproduction with respect to tonality; the elimination of common phase errors resulting from feedback.
- An oversized dual-mono power supply.
- “Class A” power output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- Gain offset adjustment of ±10dB for each input.
- Any input is configurable to become a “bypass input”, whereby the 700i v2’s volume control is bypassed, permitting a plethora of applications including usage in a home-theater environment.
Output Power at 8Ω - 175 W per channel
Output Power at 4Ω - 350 W per channel
Input Impedance - 23 700 Ω
Inputs (RCA / XLR) - 4 pairs / 1 pair
Monitor Loop (RCA) - 1 pair
Gain - 37 dB
Frequency response (full range) - 10Hz - 100kHz +0/-0.1dB
Crosstalk @ 1kHz - -100 dB
THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 W) - 0.015 %
THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 175 W) - 0.04 %
Intermodulation distortion - 0.02 %
Shipping weight - 62 lb / 28 kg
Dimensions (width x height x depth)
18.75 x 5.5 x 18.1 in
The following accessories should be included inside the box with your integrated amplifier:
- AC power cable 9 FRM-3’ remote control with three ‘AAA’ batteries
- SimLink™ cable with 1/8” mini plug terminations on each end
- Owner’s manual
- Warranty and product registration information (USA and Canada only)
700i v2 Manual