AT-LPW50PB: Fully Manual Belt-Drive Turntable
- Plays 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Built-in Switchable Phono Pre-amplifier
- Carbon-fiber Straight Tonearm
- AT-VM95E Dual Magnet (Black) Phono Cartridge
Refined High-Fidelity Audio
The AT-LPW50PB is a fully manual, belt-drive turntable designed to give you optimal high-fidelity audio reproduction from vinyl. It features an anti-resonance 30 mm thick MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth, with a high-gloss, piano-black finish, to dampen low-frequency acoustical feedback, and a sensor-monitored motor to ensure accurate platter rotation speeds of 33-1/3 and 45 RPM.
The turntable includes a straight, matte-finish, carbon-fiber tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS4 universal ½"-mount headshell with a black AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge (black). Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the versatile, high-performance AT-VM95E cartridge, which comes with a 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus, but is also compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application.
The AT-LPW50PB is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp and a detachable dual RCA output cable to enable direct connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input.
Stunning Look, Stunning Sound
Marked by the high-gloss, piano-black finish of its anti-resonance plinth, the AT-LPW50PB offers sleek, modern styling to match the supreme accuracy of its sensor-monitored motor.
Carbon-Fiber Tonearm - Designed for a Higher Level of Listening
The AT-LPW50PB is equipped with a straight, matte-finish, carbon-fiber tonearm and comes with an AT-HS4 universal ½”-mount headshell and a special black version of the versatile AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge.
Cartridge Assembly Line Circa 1962 - Over 55 Years of Analog Excellence
Audio-Technica got their start in Tokyo in 1962, designing and manufacturing high-performance phono cartridges. That half-century’s worth of analog expertise goes into every turntable we produce, ensuring you get the best listening experience from your vinyl.
- Fully manual, belt-drive operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Motor features a speed-sensor system to maintain accurate platter rotation speed
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with rubber mat
- AT-HS4 universal ½"-mount headshell and AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge (black) with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus
- AT-VM95E cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
- Straight, matte-finish, carbon-fiber tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Anti-resonance 30 mm thick MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with high-gloss, piano-black finish
- High-isolation, height-adjustable feet
- Built-in switchable phono preamplifier for phono or line-level output
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Includes dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable, 45 RPM adapter, rubber mat, and removable hinged dust cover