ATH-ANC300TW: QuietPoint Wireless Active Noise-Cancelling In-Ear Headphones
- Truly wireless in-ear headphones with digital hybrid noise-cancelling technology provide the highest degree of QuietPoint ambient noise reduction
- Bluetooth wireless technology with mic and multifunction buttons built into the earbuds to let you control music playback, calls, and volume without touching your smartphone
- 5.8 mm drivers with DLC (diamond-like carbon) coated diaphragms deliver exceptional full-range audio reproduction
- ANC feedback mic is positioned perpendicular to the driver to optimize the space in the sound tube for efficient sound delivery
- Compact, curved housing is designed to fit naturally in the ear for long-lasting comfort
- IPX2 water-resistant performance protects headphones from dripping water, such as rain and sweat
- Qualcomm TrueWireless Stereo Plus, a special low-latency function, ensures you can stream the latest releases with no audio disruption and a stable connection (Requires a smartphone/device that is compatible with Qualcomm TrueWireless Stereo Plus functionality)
- Switchable quick hear-through function allows outside noises to be heard through the headphones when desired
- Qualcomm cVc (Clear Voice Capture) technology ensures you can have clear, natural-sounding conversations during calls
- Auto power function turns the earbuds on when they’re removed from the charging case and turns them off and begins charging when they’re returned to the case
- Internal battery provides up to 4.5 hours of continuous use on a full charge
- Portable charging case gives you an additional 13.5 hours of on-the-go power
- Compatible with Qualcomm aptX audio, AAC, and SBC codecs
- Supports the Audio-Technica Connect app for convenient control of headphone settings, including three noise-cancelling modes
- SCMS-T technology allows playback of protected content from compatible SCMS-T devices
- Includes thin, flexible silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), Comply foam eartips (M), and 30 cm (1.0') USB-A/USB-C charging cable
Best-In-class Sound Quality & Noise-Cancellation
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC300TW QuietPoint in-ear headphones strike the perfect balance between comfort, convenience, and performance, delivering best-in-class sound quality and noise-cancellation in a compact, truly wireless design.
The headphones feature 5.8 mm drivers with DLC (diamond-like carbon) coated diaphragms to deliver exceptional full-range audio reproduction from a Bluetooth wireless transmission. In addition, the headphones are equipped with our digital hybrid noise-cancelling technology to provide the highest degree of QuietPoint ambient noise reduction. Two microphones in each earbud (one in front of the driver and one behind) pick up environmental noise and feed it into the high-precision, digital noise-cancelling processor. The feedback mic is positioned perpendicular to the driver to optimize the space within the sound tube and ensure efficient sound delivery.
The ATH-ANC300TW headphones have a built-in mic and multifunction buttons for convenient control of music playback, calls, and a quick hear-through function that lets you hear outside noise, such as conversations and announcements, when desired. The headphones are also compatible with the Audio-Technica Connect app, giving you control of various settings, including three noise-cancelling modes: Airplane, which targets constant low-frequency noise; On-the-Go, which suppresses street noise; and Office/Study, which responds to noise in quiet environments.
The headphones are compatible with the high-quality Qualcomm aptX audio and AAC codecs, and with Qualcomm TrueWireless Stereo Plus, a special low-latency function that allows you to stream the latest releases with no audio disruption and a stable connection.*
These compact, ergonomic earbuds fit naturally in ears of all sizes and come with four sizes of thin, flexible silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), plus a pair of Comply foam eartips (M), to further customize the fit. The earbuds have an IPX2 water-resistance rating and offer up to 4.5 hours of continuous use on a full charge, with 13.5 hours of additional power available from the charging case. A 30 cm (1.0') USB-A/USB-C charging cable is included to charge the case when needed.
Find Your QuietPoint - Powerful Noise-Cancelling Earbuds
A deeper quiet, for deeper listening. Our QuietPoint digital hybrid noise-cancelling technology reduces ambient noise like no other.
Uncompromising Quality - Premium Listening Experience
Designed to deliver exceptional full-range audio from your favorite wireless device with Bluetooth technology.
Clearly Communicate - Enhanced Call Clarity
Qualcomm cVc (Clear Voice Capture) technology ensures clear, natural-sounding phone conversations.
*Requires a smartphone/device that is compatible with Qualcomm TrueWireless Stereo Plus functionality.