ATH-M60x: M-Series Professional Monitor Headphones
- Closed-Back Design
- 3 Detachable Cables
- Memory Foam Earpads
- On-Ear Design
- NAMM TEC Award Winner
Pure. Professional. Performance.
Designed for studio, broadcast and mobile applications, the ATH-M60x on-ear professional monitor headphones utilize the same proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers found in the legendary ATH-M50x headphones, delivering exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range with accurate bass response.
The low-profile, closed-back, on-ear design provides excellent sound isolation and a great fit, which is enhanced by the exceptional comfort and durability of the memory foam earpads and headband. The headphones come with three interchangeable cables (1.2 m - 3.0 m coiled, 3.0 m straight, and 1.2 m straight – each with a 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug), a 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter, and a protective carrying pouch.
M-Series Headphones! Hour after Hour, Year after Year!
Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable. M-Series is an unmatched combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done.
Built on the Acclaimed M50x Sound
These headphones use the same drivers as the ATH-M50x to deliver exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range with deep, accurate bass response.
NAMM TEC Award Winner
Praised for their technical excellence, the M60x on-ear headphones offer a low-profile option for fans of the Audio-Technica M-Series.
Long-Lasting Durability - Built to Last
You won’t have to worry about durability – these headphones are built to last with key metal components ensuring long-term performance.
- Low-profile, closed-back, on-ear design provides excellent isolation and fit
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers (the same used in the legendary ATH-M50x) with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Carefully crafted using key metal components for lasting durability
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range with accurate bass response
- Low-impedance design delivers high output level from any headphone output
- Premium, memory foam earpads and headband allow headphones to be worn comfortably for hours on end
- Earpads and headband detach for easy replacement
- Ideal for studio, broadcast and mobile applications
- Detachable cables (includes 1.2 m - 3.0 m coiled cable, 3.0 m straight cable and 1.2 m straight cable)