AT-LP60XBT: Fully Automatic Wireless Belt-Drive Turntable
- Bluetooth Technology
- Plays 33-1/3 and 45 RPM Records
- Wired Connection Available with RCA Output Cable (included)
- Replaceable Stylus
Outstanding Audio With The Ease Of Automatic Operation
The AT-LP60XBT offers you all the great features of the redesigned AT-LP60X fully automatic belt-drive stereo turntable with the added convenience of Bluetooth wireless connectivity. The turntable pairs with speakers, headphones or other wireless devices. With its CSR BT chipset, the turntable is even able to connect to devices that support the aptX codec, which offers much-improved sound quality over the standard SBC code.
Of course, the AT-LP60XBT can also be operated just like a regular turntable with a traditional wired connection. Either way – wired or wireless – you get outstanding audio with the ease of automatic operation controlled by front-panel start, stop and tonearm lift buttons.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60XBT’s Dual Magnet cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the headshell for assured performance and ease of setup.
The AT-LP60XBT plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and comes with a 45 RPM adapter, a detachable dual RCA output cable (for wired connection) and a removable hinged dust cover. The turntable is available in black, white/black, and red/black.
Wireless Connectivity - Cut the Cord, Keep the Vinyl
This stylish upgrade of Audio-Technica's popular wireless turntable lets you enjoy the warm, analog sound of vinyl through a convenient Bluetooth wireless connection.
Multiple Connectivity Options - Connect to Wireless Speakers and Headphones
The LP60XBT can connect to devices with Bluetooth technology that support the high-quality Qualcomm aptX audio codec, giving you exceptional sound from the wireless connection.
Cartridge Assembly Line Circa 1962 - Over 55 Years of Analog Excellence
Audio-Technica got their start in Tokyo in 1962, designing and manufacturing high-performance phono cartridges. That half-century’s worth of analog expertise goes into every turntable we produce, ensuring you get the best listening experience from your vinyl.
- High-fidelity audio with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology or to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable
- Compatible with aptX codec
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Integral Dual Moving Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male), 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover