The Muro Series Slim Subwoofer
The SUB2020 adds a powerful bass foundation to music and soundtracks turns your system into a sensation you can feel as well as hear. The very thin design of this subwoofer allows it to be unobtrusive when standing up against a wall, or hidden underneath a couch etc. This makes the subwoofer versatile in its location placement to be as discrete as possible.
A robust subwoofer with versatile placement options
The ELAC Muro SUB2020 features a relatively slim cabinet that opens up plenty of placement options, but it also packs a punch. A high-efficiency built-in BASH® amplifier delivers 200 watts of continuous power. The woofer can be placed in an upright vertical orientation with its 10" woofer firing to the side. Or use the included rubber feet to position it horizontally, with the woofer firing down. There's even a wall-mounting kit included if you're looking to free up floor space.
Wireless app control
This subwoofer has no external controls. A Bluetooth 4.0 low-energy Android™ or iOS® device is required for setup and operation. The free ELAC SUB Control 2.0 app handles these functions:
- volume level, crossover frequency, phase, and listening presets
- room equalization and auto EQ optimize the subwoofer's performance based on its placement in your room
- parametric EQ offers direct control over the subwoofer's equalization curve
Part of a low-profile ELAC home theater system
The ELAC Muro line includes the OW-V41L on-wall speaker for front left, right, and center applications, and the voice-matched OW-V41S surround speaker. The entire Muro system takes up considerably less space than most conventional speaker setups, and offers a great deal of placement flexibility.
- frequency response: 28-200 Hz
- 10" side-firing cone woofer
- high-efficiency built-in BASH® amplifier delivers 200 watts of continuous power
- free ELAC Sub Control 2.0 app for Android™ or iOS® for setup and operation
- controls room equalization, auto EQ, parametric EQ, volume level, crossover frequency, phase, and listening presets
- no controls on subwoofer; requires iOS or Android device with Bluetooth 4.0
- continuously variable low-pass 40-150 Hz crossover
- LFE/RCA input
- USB port for firmware updates
- thick MDF cabinet walls with vinyl finish
- wall-mounting hardware included
- rubber feet included for horizontal placement
Firmware & Drivers