Focal Theva N1 Bookshelf Speakers Pair
- Compact, sleek, and harmonious design to suit any room
- Speaker Drivers Made in France
- Slatefiber Technology - Clear and detailed dialogues
- TNF Tweeter
- Balanced Midrange and powerful Bass
- Magnetic Grill
- Optional Stand - Tilted for time alignment - Available for purchase separately
Theva N°1 is the bookshelf loudspeaker from the Theva line. Boasting an Aluminium/Magnesium TNF tweeter and a Slatefiber Bass/Midrange speaker driver, it delivers a clear treble and midrange, with balanced and precise bass, promising long hours of listening pleasure. The positioning of the vent at the rear of the loudspeaker makes the loudspeaker even more compact. It fits perfectly into small settings and enhances listening experiences with its delicate design.
Focal Technologies and Expertise
Made in France in Focal's workshops, all the speaker drivers in the Theva line are born of Focal’s unique know-how. They incorporate Focal's Slatefiber technology, a cone made from recycled non-woven carbon fibres and thermoplastic polymers from discarded aeronautical and automotive parts. It delivers excellent performance, reproducing a dynamic, rich and balanced sound.
First seen in the Chora line, this cone has proven its worth across numerous products and several divisions, since our engineers have used it to develop the Alpha Evo studio monitors and even the Slatefiber in-car kits.
Also made in France, the Aluminium/Magnesium TNF tweeter – already present in the Chora loudspeakers – offers a mellow, clear treble. With its outstanding performance, it was the obvious choice for Focal's Theva loudspeakers.
With Theva, you’re guaranteed to enjoy flawless quality. After Chora, every detail was reviewed and redesigned to create loudspeakers that are robust and refined from every angle. Here are the key areas Focal has concentrated on:
- An additional front panel, for the perfect finish and no risk of detachment on the front.
- An increased perceived value with a metallic, screen-printed Focal ring around each speaker driver. It also ensures Theva is coherent with all Focal's other lines.
- A vent now placed on the rear of the loudspeaker, for a sleeker finish on the front. This also reduces the size of the enclosures, particularly the one housing the Theva N°1 bookshelf loudspeaker, which is much more compact in comparison with Chora N°1.
- A fold in the vinyl at the back of the loudspeaker to avoid any detachment.
- The addition of a slimmer loudspeaker to the range, Theva N°2, perfectly suited for smaller settings, with an even more attractive profile.
- A light base for the Light Wood versions for even more sophisticated products. Likewise for the grilles, designed to coordinate with the finishes: a beige grille for the loudspeakers with a light finish. Every detail has been considered.
- A tweeter minus its grille and surrounded by a chrome ring for an understated front piece.
- The Focal flame beneath the speaker drivers on all the loudspeakers in the Theva range.
Focal Theva N1 Specifications
Type Bass-reflex 2-way bookshelf loudspeaker
- 6-1/2" (16.5cm) Slatefiber Midrange/Bass
- 1" (25mm) Al/Mg inverted dome TNF tweeter
Bandwidth 58Hz – 28kHz
Low-frequency cut-off 49Hz
Nominal impedance 8 Ω
Minimal impedance 4.6 Ω
Recommended amp power 25 – 100W
Crossover frequency 3000Hz
Dimensions (HxWxD) 153/8"x83/8"x101/4" (39.2x21.2x26cm)
Net weight (with grille) 15.43lbs (7kg)
Box dimensions (HxWxD) 193/4"x231/4"x153/8" (50x59x39cm)
Net weight (with packaging) 17kg (2 pieces