GoldenEar Aon 3 Bookshelf Loudspeaker
GoldenEar's Aon 3 is a compact bookshelf speaker that delivers rich, full-range sound without the need for a separate subwoofer.
It was originally developed as a nearfield monitor for professional mixing, with the goal of producing a shelf or stand-mountable speaker that could achieve accurate high-definition sonic reproduction and superb three-dimensional imaging.
The GoldenEar Aon 3 features:
- One HVFR (High-Velocity Folded Ribbon) tweeter
- One 7-inch, High-Definition, Multi-Vaned Phase Plug (MVPP), cast-basket Mid-Bass Driver
- Two 8-inch Inertially-balanced side-mounted Low Frequency Radiators
- Frequency Response: 38 Hz – 35 kHz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4Ω (Compatible with 8Ω).
- Rec. Amp: 10 – 250 Watt/channel.
Aon 3 uses technology derived from GoldenEar's award-winning Triton Two Towers, but it doesn't have quite the bass response of the Triton Towers.
With non-parallel cabinet walls, reduced baffle area around the tweeter, and truncated-pyramid construction, Aon 3 results in significant performance advantages.
Sleek design with piano-gloss black end-caps make for a beautiful, elegantly distinctive speaker.