GoldenEar Invisa Signature Point Source (SPS) - In-Wall Loudspeaker
The GoldenEar Invisa Signature Point Source (SPS) is an in-wall loudspeaker that delivers state-of-the-art sound quality while blending seamlessly with its surroundings. The Invisa Series includes several models, all of which incorporate a magnetically attached grill-covered/hidden flange construction that makes them virtually invisible.
The Invisa Signature Point Source is designed for use as a main front left, right, or center channel loudspeaker, as well as a side or rear surround in high-quality multi-channel home theater and music systems, as well as simpler two-channel systems. It features:
- Four 5-1/4-inch high-definition cast basket drivers, similar to those found in the award-winning Triton Reference.
- A rotatable reference HVFR Ribbon Tweeter
- A complex crossover network that utilizes a special fully balanced topology with a polystyrene film capacitor on the high-frequency section.
- A switch to adjust the tweeter level, a magnetically attached low profile grille, and non-resonant mineral-filled frame structure.
- Special dogs for easy and secure attachment to the wall
- An optional backbox available that includes special EVA damping foam internally and open-cell foam externally to prevent bleed-through of sound into the adjacent room.
The Invisa Signature Point Source (SPS) features four 5-1/4-inch drivers, which are specifically designed to deliver a point source radiation pattern for better dispersion and improved imaging. The outer two drivers have a limited upper range of 500 Hz, while the inner two drivers extend up to 3 kHz, allowing them to blend seamlessly with the tweeter. The complex crossover network ensures precise frequency distribution among the drivers.