GoldenEar SuperSat 60 On-Wall/On-Shelf Front Main, Rear Surround
- On-Wall/On-Shelf Front Main, Rear Surround
- (2) 4" x 7" QPLFR, (4) 4.5" Bass/Mid, (1) HVFR™
- Optional Shelf/Table Stands and Floor Stands
- Finish: Piano Black
The SuperSat 60 is a larger, more powerful version of GoldenEar’s award-winning SuperSat 50. It is designed to complement 60" and larger screens when used as left and right channels and mounted vertically next to them or mounted on their optional stands. The SuperSat 60 provides a larger, more powerful, higher power-handling step-up from the SuperSat 50.
The sleek, attractively sculpted cabinet follows the same design philosophy that won the SuperSat 50 the highly respected Resi Award as the industry’s best looking on-wall loudspeaker. The SuperSat 60 cabinet is constructed from aerospace-grade aluminum and finished in gorgeous piano-gloss black. It features four GoldenEar engineered 4.5" cast spiderleg-basket bass/midrange drivers with Multi-Vaned Phase-Plugs (MVPP) configured in a two-stage D’Appolito Array surrounding our signature High-Velocity Folded Ribbon high-frequency radiator. Two 4" x 7" quadratic planar low frequency radiators complete the driver complement, perfectly loading the bass/midrange drivers for open, boxless midrange and extended low-frequency response.
The SuperSat 60 and 60C’s very thin depth makes them perfect for wall mounting next to the latest super thin TVs. This is easily accomplished using the threaded inserts or keyhole mounts on the rear. Additionally, optional floor and tabletop stands are available for vertical mounting.
- four 4-1/2" cast-basket MVPP™ mid/bass drivers
- HVFR™ (High-Velocity Folded Ribbon) tweeter
- two 4"x7" passive bass radiators
- threaded insert and universal keyhole wall mounting options
- frequency response: 50-35,000 Hz
- recommended amplifier power: 20-300 watts
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- impedance: 8 ohms
- 4-3/4"W x 35"H x 2-3/4" D
- weight: 11 lbs.
- 5 year warranty
What's in the box: