JBL Control® 25AV
5-1/4" commercial weather-resistant surface mount speaker.
JBL's weather resistant Control 25AV speakers deliver high-fidelity sound for professional applications like outdoor restaurant seating, patio bars, and more. They're designed to work with high-powered pro audio systems, and they're tough enough to stand up to the elements.
These passive speakers are built to JBL's exacting specifications, with a 5-1/4" woofer and 3/4" titanium tweeter that hold up to daily use in any weather. The InvisiBall® mounting system allows you to make a permanent installation that remains flexible, allowing 37 degrees of movement in the vertical plane and 40 degrees of horizontal rotation. The cabinet and grille can be painted to match any surrounding.
Each woofer is coated with polypropylene, and uses JBL's rubberized WeatherEdge™ surround for extra protection, so you can add music to a restaurant's dining patio or set up a complete sound system for a water park. Each polycarbonate tweeter diaphragm is reinforced with a thin film of titanium for added rigidity and endurance against sun, salt and moisture. The speaker grilles are plated with zinc to resist rusting.
- 5-1/4" polypropylene-coated woofer
- 3/4" titanium-coated horn loaded tweeter
- handles up to 200 watts continuous program power
- frequency response: 70-23,000 Hz (-10dB)
- on-wall design with weather-resistant enclosure and transducers
- transformer allows use on 70-volt or 100-volt distributed speaker lines
- 8-ohm bypass for use with conventional receivers and amplifiers
- built-in InvisiBall® mounting system allows vertical and horizontal rotation of speakers
- cabinet and grille can be painted to match your decor
- internal fuse prevents accidental overload damage to speakers
- sensitivity: 87 dB
- impedance: 8 ohms
- 7-7/16"W x 9-5/16"H x 6-5/16"D
- weight: 9 lbs. (each)
- warranty: 5 years parts and labor
What's in the box:
JBL Control® 25AV owner's manual
- 2 Commercial indoor/outdoor speakers
- 2 Mounting brackets
- 2 Terminal covers
- 8 Screws
- Hex key
- Specification Sheet
- Terminal Cover Installation Instructions
- Mounting Bracket Installation Instructions