The world's first wireless earbuds with Wood Dome carbon diaphragm. Wood Dome diaphragm and the unique K2 technology deliver the closer to the original state.The reliable quality tuned by the professionals of recording studio. High-performance Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling with Qualcomm® Adaptive Active Noise Cancellation. Spiral Dot Pro earpieces includes 5 sets (S/MS/M/ML/L).Qualcomm aptX adaptive compatible to 96Hz/24bit.
- The world's first wireless earbuds with Wood Dome carbon diaphragm.
- Wood Dome carbon driver unit (11mm) of the same quality as high-end wired Wood headphones.
- Unique K2 technology enhances sound quality to get closer to its original state.
- Reliable sound quality tuned by Japans leading recording studio with sound professionals.
- Newly developed Spiral Dot Pro earpieces for pure, clear sound. Includes 5 sets (S/MS/M/ML/L)
- Acoustic Purifier to enhance sound clarity by diffusing noise.
- New high-performance Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling; Qualcomm® Adaptive Active Noise Cancellation.
- Independent/Single-side use and volume control available for each headphone.
- Clear voice calls wearing mask.
- TouchTalk feature for quick conversation.
- Qualcomm aptX adaptive compatible to 96Hz/24bit.
- 100-step volume adjustment.
- Attachment sensor for ease of use; helps prevent accidental touch operation.
- Touch Control with beep feedback to assist in secure operation.
- Auto-on & Auto-connect function.
World's First for True Wireless Earphones
For the true wireless earphone, the HA-FW1000T is the world's first to feature a wooden diaphragm. By combining it with a carbon-coated PET diaphragm, we succeeded in providing the outer periphery of the diaphragm with moderate flexibility and the central dome with greater strength.
The result is a beautiful tone that only wood can produce.
In addition, a stainless steel driver case is used for the driver, and the same grade material and technology as wired high-class earphones are used for the magnetic circuit. This helps eliminate sound clutter, achieving high-purity sound quality.
Acoustic Design For High Sound Quality
Despite the narrow capacity of the TWS, the HA-FW1000T has a larger acoustic chamber behind the driver unit to ensure good acoustic performance.
The large 11mm diameter driver unit makes full use of the air inside, and the wood diaphragm produces a high-purity sound, resulting in ample reproduction from low to high frequencies and spatial expression.
Tuned by Sound Professionals from Victor Studio
JVC owns Japan's leading recording studio where music is actually created, incorporating the field of music production into the product development process as a “standard for product manufacturing.”
For sound quality tuning, professional engineers from Victor Studio are involved. In addition to our own acoustic design technology, JVC infuses the knowledge of professionals and always aims for the best sound quality as recognized by sound professionals.
Restores compressed sound to High-Res equivalents
Based on the vast amount of original master sound sources owned by Victor Studio, “K2 TECHNOLOGY” is a group of technologies that aim at faithful reproduction of the original source as far as possible by passing through the sound quality check carried out by the studio engineers who are thoroughly versed in audio and musical quality.
Even transmissions with codecs that do not support high-resolution are extended to high-resolution equivalents, bringing them closer to the original sound and enhancing the spatial expressiveness of the sound.
Unique earpiece designed for high sound quality
The earpiece, which affects the sound quality, has been newly developed for the HA-FW1000T. The Spiral Dot Earpiece is a unique earpiece designed for high sound quality. Dimples on the inner wall diffuse the reflected sound inside the earpiece, which is the cause of sound deterioration, and suppresses the muddiness of the sound.
The new version “Spiral Dot Pro Earpiece ” has evolved even further, modifying the overall form to improve the reproduction of more delicate sounds.
Qualcomm® Adaptive Active Noise Cancellation
In addition to Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling with two microphones to absorb noise, the HA-FW1000T also features Qualcomm® Adaptive Active Noise Cancellation. It constantly monitors the sealing level of the earpiece and automatically adjusts the noise cancellation level when the earpiece is misfitted. It maintains the noise cancelling effect that may vary depending on wearing conditions.
Qualcomm® aptX™ Adaptive audio
In addition to SBC, AAC, and Qualcomm® aptX™ audio, the HA-FW1000T is compatible with Qualcomm® aptX™ Adaptive audio for a high-resolution audio codec that supports up to 96kHz/24bit*. It can transmit audio signals with minimal delay while adjusting the transmission bit rate according to radio wave congestion and data volume.
- *When connected with a codec that does not support high-resolution (SBC, AAC, Qualcomm® aptX™ audio). Support from the connected device is required.