M300 - Full Motion TV Wall Mount for 26-55" TVs
- Fits most flat panel TVs from 26" to 55"
- Supports TVs up to 80 lb (36 kg)
- Accessible tilt mechanism provides a +10° to -2° viewing angle
- Accommodates VESA sizes: 100x100, 150x100, 200x100, 200x150, 200x200, 200x300, 200x400, 300x200, 300x300, 400x200, 400x300, 400x400
- 135° of swivel in either direction, depending on screen size
- Sits 2" (5 cm) from the wall
- Extends up to 19.6" (49.7 cm) from the wall
- Integrated cable management
- Single stud wall plate with 5" offset (12.7 cm)
- Solid steel construction with durable powder-coated finish
- Installation manual and all mounting hardware for wood stud and concrete installation is included
The M300 is a one-stud solution for those looking to enjoy a wide range of TV viewing angles without taking up too much wall space. For medium-sized TVs, this versatile mount has heavy-duty steel arms that support up to 80 pounds and allow for easy tilt, pan and swivel adjustments. With a clean powder-coated finish and integrated cable management, the M300 is a sleek answer to your TV mounting needs.
SUPPORTS UP TO 80 POUNDS
Constructed out of solid steel and capable of carrying up to 80 pounds, you can rest assured that your TV is safe and secure with the M300.
19.6 INCHES OF EXTENSION
The M300 extends a generous 19.6" from the wall to accommodate a variety of TV viewing positions.
SITS 2" FROM THE WALL
The low-profile design of the M300 allows you to push your TV back to sit 2" from the wall. (Note: When fully retracted, the center of your TV will sit 5" to the left or right of where it is mounted).
12 DEGREES OF TILT
With the use of a simple tightening mechanism, easily adjust the to tilt of your TV 10° forward or 2° backward to suit your viewing needs.
SLEEK CABLE MANAGEMENT
Built-in cable management tucks your cables out of the way and keeps them neatly and safely organized – out of sight, out of mind.
The M300 is built with solid steel construction and a durable powder coated finish. Magnetic wall plate covers are also provided to give you a clean, modern look.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
Kanto will supply you with everything except a toolbox to ensure that your installation goes smoothly. Instruction manuals are provided in English, French, and Spanish, as well as the parts you need to mount your TV safely and securely. Easy-to-follow online videos and phone support are available to assist you along the way.