Whether it’s mounted on the wall or integrated within it, the Monitor Audio Cinergy 100 brings exceptional audio to your cinema space. Unique isolation options separate the speaker from surfaces around it, reducing vibrations for purer sound and a truly cinematic experience. Removable port bungs give your installer the power to tailor the bass response to you. And thanks to precise equaliser settings for use with Monitor Audio's Amplifiers, it’s possible to fine-tune your listening experience even further.
- Unique isolation options reduce unwanted vibrations by up to 18dB for a professional cinema experience
- Rotatable mid-tweeter array for use vertically or horizontally
- Numerous mounting options, with a design perfectly suited to custom built mounting behind an acoustically transparent screen
- Removable port bungs to tailor the bass response along with EQ profiles for use with Monitor Audio Installation Amplifiers
MPD high-frequency transducer with accuracy, clarity and lifelike sound
C-CAM mid-range driver with high power handling, high sensitivity, wide directivity
RDT II Bass driver with exceptional high-power handling, high sensitivity, high excursion and low distortion
- Crossover with performance of the highest level, even when pushed hard for long periods of time
- Magnetic grilles to hide drivers and prevent visual reflections from brightly lit cinema screens
- Calculated from a peak voltage, this is not a true power figure but useful for comparisons.
- When used in an In-Wall or On-Wall configuration it is recommended to use the fitted port bungs to control bass output. This will effectively make the product a sealed box.
- Band limited with Low pass at 200 Hz, should only be used with IA800-2C and the correct speaker profile.
- Tested with a music like noise signal with distortion and power compression remaining below audible limits.
THX® Certified Loudspeakers.
THX® and the THX® Logo are the property of THX® Ltd., registered in the U.S. and other countries.