The 430HAD is a genuine masterpiece loaded with numerous state-of-the-art features. This fully balanced, pure analog amplifier using a discrete transconductance circuit topology, selectable gain setting (14 or 20dB), an oversized power supply. Rated at 667mW at 600 ohms and 8W at 50 ohms, the 430HA will effortlessly drive any headphone to its full potential.
For headphone enthusiasts who desire perfection, the 430HAD is the ultimate solution. Borrowing various technologies from our most exotic 600+ series (M-LoVo, M-eVOL2) while incorporating the most advanced analog audio circuitry, the 430HA will achieve the very best possible sonic performance from your headphones. It is also equipped with a defeatable Crossfeed circuit to render a more natural listening experience with headphones.
The 430HA can be used with the finest external DAC available. At your choice, an optional DSD256 and 32-bit/384kHz PCM capable DAC is available for the convenience of a single box solution.
- Inputs include 1 balanced on XLR’s, 2 single-ended on RCA’s and 1 single-ended on 1/8” jack located on the front panel.
- Outputs include a pair of 3-pin XLR and one 4-Pin XLR located on the front panel behind a sliding window, a ¼” TRS jack, as well as both fixed and variable single-ended line-level RCA stereo pairs.
- Four (4) stages of our own M-LoVo (MOON Low Voltage) DC regulation circuit to significantly lower the noise floor.
- M-eVOL2 volume control with 530 steps and channel matching of 0.1dB.
- Fully asynchronous DAC with four (4) digital inputs (S/PDIF x 2, TosLink x 1 & USB x 1) allowing for use with any virtual digital source; Supports DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 (USB input only); Supports PCM up to 24-bit/192kHz (all inputs) and 32-bit/384kHz (USB input only).
- Output power per channel @ 600 / 300 / 50Ω: 667mW / 1.33W / 8W
- Headphone Impedance: 20 - 600Ω
- Frequency Response (audible): 20Hz - 20kHz ±0.1dB
- Frequency response (full range): 5Hz - 100kHz +0/-3dB
- THD @ 1kHz, 0dBFS (A-weighted): 0.005%
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.005%
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 120dB
- Crosstalk: 110dB
- Input / Output impedance: 22KΩ / 1.25Ω
- Shipping weight: 22 lb / 9.5 kg
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 16.9 x 3.5 x 13.8 in, 42.9 x 8.9 x 35.1 cm
In the box:
- AC power cable
- ‘CRM-3’ remote control with two ‘CR-2032’ batteries
- ‘SimLink™’ cable with 1/8” mini plug terminations on each end
- Owner’s manual
- Warranty and product registration information (USA and Canada only)