Sound-First Turntable with Built-In Phono Preamp & Bluetooth Output!
Boasting premium materials, stylish aesthetics, and a rich, lively sound, extensive research & development have ensured no-compromise build & sound quality for a ‘table in this range. Building on the base-model T1, T1 Phono BT features phono-out or line-out via the built-in phono preamp with the option to transmit Bluetooth for wireless playback. The stylish CNC-machined plinth (gloss black, satin white, satin walnut foil) is free of plastic parts and is carefully manufactured to ensure there are no hollow spaces, which prevents unwanted resonance within the chassis. Carrying this philosophy through the design, the glass platter is also a massive, zero-resonance design with aesthetic appeal. To support the deck, purpose-selected turntable isolation feet prevent ambient vibration near your system from affecting your playback.
- Bult-in phono stage with Bluetooth output
- Anti-resonant sub-platter design
- Heavy 8mm, zero-resonance blasted-glass platter
- Massive precision CNC‘d chassis with no hollow spaces, no plastic
- Ortofon OM5e MM cartridge
- 8,6“ highly precise and light aluminium tonearm
- Low friction, vibration free tonearm bearing
- One-piece tonearm design with integrated headshell
- Super shielded, semi-symmetrical, low-capacitance phono cables purpose-designed by Pro-Ject
- Vibration absorbing feet
- Elegant dustcover with adjustable hinges
- Available in gloss black, matte white, walnut foil
- Handmade in Europe