Revel C563DT In-ceiling Loudspeaker
- Features long-throw woofers with cast frames and rubber surrounds provide high output with low distortion
- 1-in (25 mm) angle-adjustable, metal-dome tweeter with an integrated waveguide that provides optimized response both on and off axis
- High-order crossover network with premium-quality components delivers extraordinarily accurate timbre reproduction
- Three-position tweeter level control helps you adjust for optimum response in a variety of acoustical environments, or for using the speakers without grilles
- Includes both round and square zero-bezel magnetic grilles
- C-2 fastening mechanism
Since the first Revel® speakers in 1996, Revel products have made a place at the forefront of loudspeaker design and performance. Revel in-ceiling loudspeakers draw upon the same research, resources and unique perspective that put all Revel loudspeakers in a class by themselves. Each Revel in-ceiling loudspeakers provide unparalleled value and are known for their standard-setting low sonic coloration and their freedom from distortion over an extraordinarily wide dynamic range.
The zero-bezel grilles provide an unobtrusive look that allows the speaker to blend in seamlessly with its surroundings. The ultra-thin design attaches magnetically and completely covers the speaker. The lack of a traditional bezel on the speaker reduces labor when painting the grilles, as no paint mask is required.
The new C-2 fastening mechanism improves on traditional mechanisms by accommodating material up to two inches thick. This new installation method provides a firm mechanical grip to minimize resonances.