Alive SX Interconnect
Alive SX starts with new 5th Generation Tricon Geometries featuring Silver Matrix conductors and applies a new High-Frequency Long Duration Conditioning Signal first developed for our flagship SRX cable loom. The same conditioning process that makes our new Purple Fuses the world’s highest performance competing with fuses costing thousands of dollars. We then voiced Alive with new internal Carbon Fibre UEF Tuning Discs placed strategically along the cable geometry and connectors to improve resolution while making the cable more musical and without harshness despite increasing high-frequency resolution and air. Alive SX may be the entry point into Atmosphere SX; still, it has the performance to unseat cables costing several times as much and does so with lifelike three-dimensionality other cables cannot match.
The previous Atmosphere X Series Cables started as an experiment to explore ways of improving UEF Shielding by placing UEF Tech at strategic grid points on the shields of Atmosphere cables, now called Matrix Shielding. Matrix Shielding arranges UEF elements on a grid pattern of the cable shield to lower its noise floor. Atmosphere SX refines Matrix Shielding further by using new Carbon Fibre UEF Tuning Discs developed expressly for Atmosphere SX to enhance the loom's ability to cancel noise that would otherwise cause high frequencies to sound harsh or fatiguing. As a result of our ongoing research into UEF Shielding, we have pushed the resolution envelope when voicing Atmosphere SX by developing new Carbon Fibre UEF Tuning Discs for a more holographic sound with enhanced resolution and musicality.
SRX Long Duration High Voltage Conditioning.
After perfecting the most natural-sounding and holographic cables in our history, we set out to take them further with a new high voltage conditioning process that applies a sweeping frequency plot for an extended duration. We experimented with dozens of frequencies in different combinations over a prolonged time period before landing on just the right mix. We even built a new Tesla Coil to handle the excess heat generated during long conditioning sessions. Once finalized, the SRX conditioning process created holographic realism and timbrel accuracy far beyond our previous Tesla Coil conditioning protocol.
2 each 5th Gen-Tricon RCA, 4 each 5th Gen-Tricon XLR:
- Silver Copper Matrix: Monocrystal conductors with a separate ground conductor from shield
- Dielectric: Teflon
- Shielding: Silver Braid -Quantum Tunneled
- Geometry: 2 channel single ended / 4 channel balanced
RCA and XLR Connectors:
- Silver Teflon SR 20 RCA or Neutrik NC3FX-BAG, NC3MX-BAG XLR connectors
- 8 (RCA) 12 (XLR) point-to-point hand soldered connections
- AtmosphereSXLevel 2 UEF Matrix Shielding: UEF coating with Graphene is applied directly to connectors significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail
- Silver Solder: 4%
- Hand build time: 2 hours
- SRX Long Duration Quantum Tunneling: Post Production process, 1 million volts are passed through finished cable providing a “canal” that allows electrons to pass more freely through conductor material and connections
- SecondaryUEF Blue Treatment originally developed for SR Blue Fuses
- 5 day Burn-in: 2 step process
- Hand crafted in our California factory