SRX interconnects utilize an exploded geometry comprised of 8 x Silver Air Strings per RCA and 12 x Silver Air Strings per XLR pair. Each Air String is hand-made in our California factory from 99.9999% pure silver in an air dielectric with a UEF grid running the cable’s length to lower the noise floor and expand the sound field. Dissecting each cable’s middle is a 14 gauge Silver Matrix solid core Ground Plane that connects directly to the AC ground with a supplied ground plug. For a lower noise floor, connect the Ground Plane to an Active SR Ground Block. All Air Strings and the Ground Plane are run through carbon fiber discs to maintain separation between conductors for lower capacitance and cross-talk between cables. Voicing the cables to your system is made easy with supplied Gold and Silver SRX Carbon Fibre UEF filters. Gold will deliver a warmer and more liquid sound, while silver has increased air and focus. You decide between Gold and Silver Tuning Circuits one component at a time by listening to your two options. After discovering which option sounds best, progress to the next set of interconnects until all options have been exhausted for a bespoke system match.
SRX Cables come standard with the most potent and musical UEF Tuning Bullets in our company's 30-year history and work 100% outside the signal path. Both Gold and Silver bullets are handcrafted in our Southern California Factory from carbon fiber and aircraft aluminum with the Gold option plated in 24k Gold not only for aesthetic beauty but also to help voice the bullet to its intended role as the most musical option for specific systems. To use SRX Carbon Fiber Tuning Modules, allow your SRX cables to settle into your system for 48-72 hours, and then experiment with your two options on a cable by cable basis. Start by inserting a Gold Bullet and then compare to the Silver option and select the variant that makes music in your system. Gold Bullets have a warm and liquid balance that is also more open and transparent than our other warm-biased tuning bullets. While Silver is more extended and detailed but the option that will work best and sound neutral is totally system dependent. If you voice your SRX cables one pair at a time, you will find one color that works best in most applications, plus a few that perform better with the alternate option. This process is how you will get the best from both Gold and Silver bullets when arriving at a bespoke cable loom voiced for your unique system.
- Each pair of Synergistic Research SRX Interconnect Cables are made from 10 (RCA) or 14 (XLR) separate geometries - 8 each (RCA) 12 each (XLR) 99.9999% Pure Silver mono-filament Air Strings, and 2 each 10awg Silver/Copper Matrix conductors.
- Standard 1 meter lengths. Additional length built to order.
10 each (RCA) and 12 each (XLR) 2nd Gen 99.9999% Pure Silver Mono-filament Air Sting
- Silver Air Strings: 99.9999% pure monocrystal silver conductor
- Dielectric: Air (sealed)
- Shielding: UEF Ground Plane Technology
- Hand crafted in our California factory
2 each 10awg Silver/Copper Matrix:
- Silver Copper Matrix: Monocrystal conductors
- Dielectric: PTFE
- Listened to determine signal direction before build
- UEF Active Shielding 3rd generation,
- Point to Point Wiring
- WBT Silver Solder 4%
5 Day burn in :
- 3 Step process
2 each Gold SR25 UEF Tuning Passive Module:
- Optional voicing for increased warmth, liquidity
2 each Silver SR25 UEF Tuning Passive Module:
- Optional voicing for maximum information and refinement.
RCA and XLR Connectors:
- Synergistic Research Silver SR20 RCA or XLR
- Individual EXP Isolated cable geometries for improved vibrational isolation
- 28 (RCA) and 32 (XLR) point-to-point hand soldered connections
- SRX UEF Matrix Shielding: 2 different UEF coatings with Graphene are applied to UEF Cell, connectors and cabling and ground significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail. The conductors and UEF Cell also benefit from dampening effect that UEF provides
- 4 Termination for SRX tuning Module (Silver and Gold)
- WBT Silver Solder: 4%
- Hand build time: 8 hours
- Quantum Tunneling: After the cable is completely assembled all connections and cabling are treated with 1,000,000 volts of electricity at specific frequencies and pulse modulations, creating a canal in the conductor material and contact points at the molecular level that allows electrons to flow more freely. This allows the maximum amount of low level information through the conductors and provides for the highest amount of realism in your music
- Secondary UEF Blue Treatment originally developed for SR Blue Fuses
- 5-day Burn In: 2 step process
- 100% Hand Crafted in our California factory