Revel W990 In-Wall Loudspeaker
- Long-throw woofers with rubber surrounds provide high output with low distortion
- 1-inch (25 mm) metal-dome tweeter with an integrated waveguide provides optimized response both on and off axis
- High-order crossover network delivers accurate timbre reproduction
- Boundary compensation switch lets you adjust the speaker to maintain tonal accuracy when the speaker is placed near an additional wall or the ceiling
- Three-position tweeter level control lets you adjust for optimum response in a variety of acoustical environments, or for using the speakers without grilles
- High-frequency tilt and listener axis controls help compensate for less-than-ideal speaker placement
- Cast aluminum baffle with multi-point spring loaded clamping mechanism
- Includes zero-bezel magnetic grille
This entirely new range of in-wall loudspeakers combines Revel’s best-in-class acoustics with a patented tool-less installation mechanism and a sleek look that integrates easily into any décor.
The W990 features Revel’s low-distortion motor structure designs with aluminum tweeters and Micro Ceramic Composite (MCC) cone woofers for true audiophilegrade performance and easy timbre-matching to Revel floorstanding, monitor and center channel loudspeakers.
Installation is quick and easy with a patented installation mechanism that doesn’t require any tools for clamping to the drywall and accommodates a wide variety of wall thicknesses and construction types.
For the finishing touch, frameless grilles attach magnetically giving the loudspeaker an elegant, yet unobtrusive look. All eleven in-wall loudspeaker models include square grilles to provide a perfect match for existing wall fixtures and lighting.
With this new in-wall loudspeaker product line, there is a loudspeaker to suit any application from background audio to high-end multichannel home theater installations proving once again that Revel builds the World’s Finest Loudspeakers.