- Low Profile 6.5-in Aluminum Cone, Cast-polymer Frame Woofer
- 1-in Aluminum Dome Tweeter with Waveguide
- Mounting Depth: 2.72-in (69.1 mm) Deep
- Includes a round zero-bezel magnetic grille
The Revel C263LP is a low-profile in-ceiling loudspeaker. Requiring less than 2.8-in (70 mm) mounting depth, the 6-1/2-in C263LP provides ideal solutions in applications with insufficient depth to accommodate traditional in-ceiling speakers.
The C263LP features cast polymer frame woofers with aluminum cones, and 1-in aluminum dome tweeters. “Zero-bezel” magnetic grilles make the speakers virtually disappear, and eliminate the expense of painting a bezel.
The new C-2 fastening mechanism improves on traditional mechanisms by accommodating material up to two inches thick. This new installation method provides a firm mechanical grip to minimize resonances.
- Description: In-ceiling loudspeaker
- Frequency Response: 50-15kHz
- Input Impedance: 6.8 Ohms @ 160Hz
- Crossover Frequencies (Hz): 3.1 kHz
- High-frequency Drive Components: 1'' Aluminium Dome Tweeter with Waveguide
- Low-frequency Drive Components: 6 1/2'' Aluminium Cone, Cast-polymer Frame Woofer
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10-100 Watts
- Sensitivity: 85 dB
- Weight: 3.1 lb / Shipping weight: 4.2lb (1.9 kg)
- Depth: Mounting Depth: 2.72" (69.1mm)
|Sub Title||In-ceiling Loudspeaker (Single Speaker)|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|