Revel C263 In-Ceiling Loudspeaker
- Features a 1" (25mm) metal-dome tweeter with an integrated waveguide which provides optimized response both on and off axis
- Designed with long-throw woofers with rubber surrounds to provide high output with low distortion
- A high-order crossover network delivers accurate timbre reproduction.
- Boundary compensation switch (C783/C763) allows you to adjust the speaker to maintain tonal accuracy when the speaker is placed near a wall
- Three-position tweeter level control (C783/C763/C583/C563) allows you to adjust for optimum response in a variety of acoustical environments, or for using the speakers without grilles.
Since the first Revel® speakers in 1996, Revel products have made a place at the forefront of loudspeaker design and performance. Revel in-ceiling loudspeakers draw upon the same research, resources and unique perspective that put all Revel loudspeakers in a class by themselves. Each Revel in-ceiling loudspeakers provide unparalleled value and are known for their standard-setting low sonic coloration and their freedom from distortion over an extraordinarily wide dynamic range.
- Description: 6.5" In-Ceiling Loudspeaker
- High-frequency Drive Components: 1" Aluminum-Dome Tweeter with Waveguide
- Low Frequency Extension: 6-1/2" Aluminum Cone, Cast-Polymer Frame Woofer
- C-2 fastening mechanism
- Compatible with wall material thickness range: 0.5" – 2.0" (1.3 cm – 5.0 cm)
- Weight: 3.1 lb (1.4 kg) / Shipping weight: 4.6 lb (2.1 kg)
- Depth: Mounting Depth 4.8" (120mm)
- Width: Square grille finished Width: 9.1" (23.1 cm)
- Height: Cutout dimensions (dia.) 8" (20.3 cm) Square grille finished Height: 9.1" (23.1 cm)
|Sub Title||In-ceiling Loudspeaker (Single Speaker)|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|