VPI Prime Scout
VPI Prime Scout Turntable with 9" Uni-Pivot Tonearm
- 9" Uni-Pivot Tonearm
- Machined Aluminum Platter
- 300 RPM Outbound Motor
- Improved Isolation Feet
- Screw-down Delrin Clamp
- Made in the USA
— Steve Dickinson, HiFi Plus
— Art Dudley, Stereophile Magazine
Re-introducing the audio world to the best-selling VPI table of all time - better than the old one, better than it should be at this price! The Scout has become one of the world's best-reviewed turntable! The Scout is so simple to set-up, you can have the table up and running in just minutes.
- Chassis Composition: Vinyl Wrapped MDF and Steel
- Platter Type & Size: 11.5" Aluminum, 10.5 lbs
- Tonearm Included: JMW-9 Tonearm
- Motor RPM: 300 RPM
- Motor Pulley Accuracy: +/- .0005"
- Wow and Flutter: .08%
- Speed Accuracy: .08%
- Rumble: 78 db Down
- Footprint: 18 ½" x 14½"
- Overall Size: 19" x 15" x 8½"
- Total Weight: 32 lbs
|Manufacturer Part#||PRIME SCOUT|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - IN STORE ONLY|