SmartXplained 2023 will take place at the ListenUp Colorado Springs showroom on Saturday, May 6th from 10:00AM - 3:00PM.
Find all the details about SmartXplained 2023 on our SmartXplained landing page.
- What is the cost to attend this event?
- This is a free educational event, but pre-registration on Eventbrite is necessary to attend.
- What is included with my ticket?
- The Expo will include breakfast, lunch provided by a local food truck, beverages, a SWAG bag from many of the smart home technology industry leaders (while supplies last), interactive and informative workshops discussing the current state of smart home technology, and a personalized smart design consultation.
- How do I get there?
- Is a physical ticket required?
- A physical ticket is not required, but space is limited and pre-registering through Eventbrite ensures you have a spot when the event sells out.
- What will the sessions be like?
- The information and educational sessions will each be 20 minutes, followed up to 10 minutes of Q&A. There will be 10 minutes between each session, allowing you to grab a drink, run to the restroom, or ask your instructor more in-depth questions.
- What brands will be at the event?
- Many of the major manufacturers in smart home technology will be at SmartXplained including Sony, Control4, Lutron, Hunter Douglas, Denon, Marantz, JBL Synthesis, Leon and Urban Lights.
- Is this event kid-friendly?
- All ListenUp Showrooms are family-friendly, however there will be 40- minute long seminars that require sitting for extended periods of time.
- I can no longer attend the event. What should I do?
- Can I bring a guest?
- Of course! We ask that you pre-register your guest while you register yourself on Eventbrite. Please list your guest’s name so we can have their name tag ready when they arrive.
- Who can I contact with further questions?
- Feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any other questions.