We realize you have a lot of choices of where to buy your audio/video gear, so we really appreciate you choosing ListenUp. We were founded in 1972 by two college friends, Walt Stinson and Steven Weiner, who wanted to provide the very best in sound reproduction. Since 1972 that mission has expanded to offer high-performance video and smart-home integration. ListenUp has been consistently recognized as one of the top audio/video retailers in the country. Today, we have showrooms in Denver, Boulder, Colorado Springs and Albuquerque, in addition to a Commercial Division and E-Commerce store.
We hope this purchase brings you years of enjoyment and you consider letting us help you again in the future.
Thanks again for shopping with ListenUp. We’ve worked hard to ensure your purchase gets to you on time and in perfect condition. If there’s any issue, please don’t hesitate to call 877-744-1179 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review your shipment
Here are a few pointers to keep in mind:
Check your order
Though we are very careful when we pack your shipment, we ask that you check to make sure everything is correct. The vast majority of our transactions go smoothly, but if there is an issue, please call 877-744-1179 or email email@example.com and one of our service specialists will assist you.
Save all boxes and packaging
We recommend that you save all the boxes and packing material, because if you need to do a return, it needs to be sent back in like-new condition — including owner’s manuals and blank warranty cards.
Returns and exchanges
A few good things to know ...
No-hassle return policy
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you’re not satisfied, return it within 60 days. The original outbound shipping will be deducted from your refund. If your product is defective, we’ll pay your return shipping and you can choose to receive a new unit or a full refund.
*Items that are specially delivered or high value (McIntosh, Moon, etc.), such as some larger televisions, floorstanding speakers and furniture, are not included in this offer. If a product is defective or damaged, however, there is no charge for returning it, and there is no re-stocking fee as long as all of the original equipment is complete and returned in good condition.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-744-1179 and one of our service specialists will help you process your return. We will issue you a return authorization (RA) number and shipping label. Here’s a checklist to help you prepare your shipment back to us:
- Item must have the RA number on the shipping label.
- Item must be in like-new condition.
- Item must be shipped in all the original packing.
- All accessories included in the original shipment (power cords,
- cables, etc.) must be returned in the box.
- All manuals, warranty cards and other printed materials must be
- returned in good condition.
- Use standard packing tape (no duct tape, please).
- Please don’t write on the original box.
- Affix the shipping label to the box with RA number written on it.
- Be sure to cover or remove any shipping labels remaining on the box.
ListenUp may refuse a return or charge a restocking fee when the item is not returned in like new condition. Items may be refused or a restocking fee may be incurred for the following reasons.
- A serial number not matching the serial number on the unit originally shipped by ListenUp.
- Parts or original product packing material missing.
- Improper repackaging resulting from damage during the return shipment.
- Heavy use (such as when a projector shows more than two hours of use).
- Physical damage - drops, scratches, spilled liquid, or other mishandling resulting in damage