Denon Limited Series 110-Year Anniversary Edition AVR-A110 - 8K AV Receiver
Denon Limited Series 110-Year Anniversary Edition AVR-A110 - 8K AV Receiver
110-Year Anniversary Edition AVR-A110 (2020): 13.2Ch 8K Silver Graphite AV Receiver with 3D Audio, HEOS Built-in and Voice Control
- Limited series Anniversary Edition silver graphite flagship AVR-A110 13.2Ch 8K AV receiver
- Premium monolithic design - delivering 150W per channel (8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, THD: 0.05%, 2Ch drive)
- Certificate of Authenticity stamped with the approval of Denon’s Head Engineer and a premium, 5-year out-of-box warranty
- Enjoy 8K quality video from your 8K source devices in the highest quality available, with 1 supported 8K input and 2 outputs for 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz pass-through. 8K upscaling is available on all 8 HDMI inputs
- 8 advanced HDMI inputs with full HDCP 2.3 support and 3 HDMI outputs
- Immersive 3D audio - supports Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization, DTS:X, DTS Virtual:X, DTS:X Pro, IMAX Enhanced, and Auro-3D processed audio formats
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) HDMI support
- Enhanced HDR format support including HDR10, HLG, Dolby Vision, HDR10+ (new for 2020) and Dynamic HDR (new for 2020)
- 8K/60Hz pass-through or upscaling, Dynamic HDR and Quick Media Switching (QMS)
- The Next Level in Gaming - supports Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) and Quick Frame Transport (QFT)
- HEOS Built-in wireless multi-room music streaming technology
- Wireless streaming from Spotify, Pandora, Amazon Music HD, TIDAL, SiriusXM, Deezer and more
- Dual subwoofer outputs
- "Roon Tested" Certified
- Front Wide Channel Support On Dolby And DTS:X
- Pre-Amplifier Mode at AMP Assign
- Two 12V trigger outputs that operate even when the AVR is on standby
Celebrating 110 years of audio excellence
The extensively tuned Denon limited series Anniversary Edition flagship receiver AVR-A110 combines a supremely immersive home experience with a host of user-friendly convenience features. With support for your favorite 3D formats like Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, DTS:X Pro IMAX Enhanced and Auro-3D and all your favorite voice services, it’s a truly modern masterpiece.
Luxury Home Theater Experience– 8k Ready
For 110 years, Denon has strived to deliver the most cutting-edge audio and video technical achievements. To honor that legacy and spirit of innovation, the AVR-A110 delivers an ultra-premium 8K home theater experience.
With 8K/60Hz pass-through for the most detailed of images, 4K/120Hz pass-through for the even more fluid gaming, and support for the latest HDMI specifications, you can build the best 4K home theater today and relax in the comfort of knowing that your AV receiver is 8K ready when you are. Enjoy the highest quality 3D audio and video for even the most demanding entertainment needs.
Powerful 13-channel Amplifier With The Latest Home Cinema Specs
Featuring a sophisticated power amplifier design, the AVR-A110 delivers high-power performance at 150 watts per channel (8 Ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, THD: 0.05%, 2Ch driven) to ensure a dynamic and precise entertainment experience. Low impedance drivers provide operational stability for a wide range of speakers and create a balanced, tonal sound.
Premium Design To Exceed Expectations
Denon’s new AVR-A110 was carefully designed to exceed the high standards of our predecessor AV receivers. Boasting a limited-edition silver graphite color, iron diecast feet, copper transformer plate, and new premium back panel and speaker panels, the AVR-A110 is specially crafted for the most dedicated fans. Designed and engineered with aspiration in mind, the AVR-A110 is as elegant on the inside as it is on the outside, featuring an all-black interior to truly differentiate from any other AV receiver in the market.
Certificate of Authenticity and 5-Year Warranty
This Denon limited series Anniversary Edition flagship receiver comes with a special Certificate of Authenticity stamped with the approval of Denon’s Head Engineer and a premium, 5-year out-of-box warranty.
Dolby Atmos and Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology
Enjoy a 7.1 or 9.1 surround sound speaker system and additional overhead speakers or Dolby Atmos elevation speakers for the ultimate home theater experience - including Dolby Surround up-mixer for legacy content.
For those without in-ceiling speakers, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology leverages Dolby’s deep understanding of human audio perception to create the sensation of overhead sound from listener-level speakers.
DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X
DTS:X immersive audio content places sound where it would naturally occur in space, creating life-like 3D audio. The included spatial remapping engine of DTS Neural:X offers improved immersion and heightened realism for all your favorite movies.
DTS Virtual:X provides immersive audio without height channels, creating virtual height effects in a 7.1, 5.1 or 2.1 speaker arrangement.
Featuring the latest audio format support to experience your entertainment decoded with the most current DTS 3D audio technology. Enjoy up to 13.2 channels of audio processing with DTS:X Pro for full surround sound in exquisite detail.
IMAX Enhanced is the latest technology from DTS that sets a new standard for home theater imaging, sound, scale and clarity. Content is digitally remastered by IMAX for clearer, brighter images and immersive, heart-pounding audio.
With a combination of traditional channel supporting up to a 13.2 configuration and dedicated height and overhead channels, Auro-3D provides an immersive surround sound experience.
Audio formatting identifies sound objects individually and projects them to different spaces in your listening environment, creating an immersive, 3D sound stage.
Advanced 8K HDMI Video Section and Various HDR Format Support
The AVR-A110 offers an advanced HDMI section (8 in/3 out) with a dedicated 8K input that will support 8K/60Hz or 4K/120Hz video pass-through. All HDMI inputs feature 4:4:4 Pure Color sub sampling, HDR10, Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) and BT.2020 pass-through support for exceptional color, clarity, and contrast. Enjoy 8K upscaling and HDCP 2.3 processing to freely play copy-protected content on HDMI inputs.
Brilliant Color – Universal Compatibility, HDR10+ and Dynamic HDR
The AVR-A110 supports High Dynamic Range video format, HDR10, Dolby Vision and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma). Dolby Vision transforms the viewing experiences with astonishing brightness, contrast, and color. HLG offers HDR technology over broadcast content for a crisper, cleaner image. The AVR-A110 also supports HDR10+, which sends dynamic meta data to TV for more realistic images, as well as Dynamic HDR. (Some technologies are not available on all televisions).
Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) Support
The main HDMI output of the AVR-A110 supports eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel) to enable uncompressed and object-based audio transmission, like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, directly from your smart TV apps.
The Next Generation In Gaming
The AVR-A110 delivers the most up to date gaming thrills with 4K/120Hz pass-through, as well as Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Quick Frame Transport (QFT), and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), which reduces or eliminates lag and frame tearing to offer a smoother, lag-free gaming experience.
Works with Amazon Alexa
Use hands-free control with Amazon Alexa and your voice. Adjust the volume, skip to the next track, switch inputs for your different media players and more - "Just Ask." Download the HEOS Home Entertainment Skill to enable Amazon Alexa voice commands for your AVR-A110, HEOS devices, and other select Denon products. External voice access point needed.
Works with Google Assistant
Start music in the HEOS app, then ask your Google Assistant to control volume, play, pause, skip tracks and more. External voice access point needed.
Works with Josh.ai
An elevated voice agent for the high-end smart home, Josh.ai offers flexible voice control for nearly any aspect of your day-to-day experience and entertainment environment. Use voice commands to control the thermostat, lights, home appliances, speakers, AV receiver, and more. Josh.ai is installed by custom integrators and accessed through an app on your phone or tablet. Works with iOS and Android devices.
Apple AirPlay 2 Built-in
Use AirPlay 2 to stream Apple music wirelessly to the AV receiver, or group with other AirPlay compatible speakers to fill your home with music.
Listen with advanced Denon audio processing features such as AL32 Processing. Denon-proprietary AL32 Processing technology provides multi-channel, ultra-high-resolution digital audio filtering on all audio channels and delivers a natural soundstage with enhanced sound imaging.
Phono Input For Turntable / Vinyl Support
The AVR-A110 offers the latest in AV receiver technology yet remains deeply committed to our legacy of audio excellence. The included phono input lets you connect your turntable and enjoy your vinyl collection in exceptional clarity.
Powerful DSP Audio Processing
The AVR-A110 boasts a sophisticated digital audio processing system that incorporates 2 dual SHARC+ core DSP chips, which together have a combined continuous processing capability of 10.8 GFLOPS (10.8 billion floating point numerical computations per second). Thanks to this ample processing ability, the AVR-A110 has the power to decode and process 13 channel audio such as the newly introduced 13 channel reproduction DTS:X Pro.
With the Denon AVR-A110, it’s possible to enjoy 13.2 channel surround sound in one room and a separate source or stream music in up to two other rooms for a total of 3 sources and 3 zones. Watch a movie in one room while another family member listens to music in a different zone without interruption.
All Zone TV Audio
Play the audio from your TV to all zones. Enjoy full discrete audio such as Dolby Atmos in the main zone for a totally immersive experience while playing the same source in the second or third zone. Select "Source" for the second zone to share the main zone audio. The AVR-A110 supports both HDMI and digital sources for your second or third zone.
Quick Selects for User-Friendly Audio Tuning
The Denon AVR-A110 front panel features four Quick Select buttons that store preferred audio settings for each source. Switch between TV audio, Blu-ray, media players and more, and the AVR-A110 adjusts the EQ settings to your preferences for that media source. Use the buttons on the front panel or opt for the same Quick Selects on the AVR remote for faster control.
Smart TV Connectivity
Control the Denon AVR-A110 with your TV remote via the HDMI CEC functionality associated with your TV. The Smart Menu home screen delivers quick access to source and surround mode selections, the setup menu and four Quick Selects.
Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Capability
With Bluetooth and Wi-Fi wireless streaming connectivity, the Denon AVR-A110 is equipped with an advanced dual antenna transceiver system for robust streaming even in congested urban environments. Enjoy listening to your favorite audio content wirelessly from your smart devices.
Denon AVR Remote App for Seamless Control
The free Denon AVR Remote for iOS and Android makes using the AVR-A110 even easier - adjust volume, turn it on or off, mute the music, select a source or switch to HEOS. Download the free Denon AVR Remote app to your smartphone or tablet today for better control in your back pocket.
Audyssey MultEQ XT32 for Simple Setup and Room Calibration
Optimize your audio experience with Audyssey MultEQ XT32 for seamless setup of your listening environment. With the supplied measurement microphone, MultEQ XT32 analyzes each speaker's output (including subwoofers) at up to eight measurement locations and generates precision digital filters that optimize each channel for the correct frequency and time domain response. Audyssey Dynamic Volume smooths out disruptive jumps in volume (such as TV commercials), letting you listen at lower levels while still enjoying clear dialogue, music and sound. Audyssey Dynamic EQ provides full-range clarity at any listening level, and Audyssey Low Frequency Containment uses advanced psychoacoustic algorithms to deliver a full-range balance, including deep bass, without disturbing neighbors or people in other rooms of your home. Audyssey Sub EQ HT provides individual DSP tailoring of each subwoofer in a dual subwoofer setup for deeper bass with improved definition. Plus, the Audyssey MultEQ Editor app (available for purchase) lets you view and adjust settings for detailed tuning and customize the sound more precisely to your room and tastes. (The app is available for both iOS and Android).
HEOS Built-in Multi-Room Streaming
Enjoy your favorite music in any room of your home wirelessly with HEOS Built-in technology. Play the same song in every room or select a different song for each connected room - the choice is yours. Also works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri, and Josh.ai to provide modern voice control and incredible sound for all your home entertainment. Connect your Denon Home speakers for a whole-home audio experience. HEOS supports all your favorite free and premium services like Spotify, Pandora, Amazon Music HD, TuneIn, SoundCloud, SiriusXM, TIDAL, and more. (Not all music services available in all regions.)
Custom Install Ready
The Denon AVR-A110 features external control and IP control capabilities for easy customization and compatibility with third-party integration solutions. It offers IP control capability for major third-party control devices, as well as Control4 SDPP (Simple Device Detection Protocol) certification for seamless integration with Control4 home automation equipment. An IR (infrared) remote control is included on the rear panel for remote control compatibility with other components in your home theater system, and remote monitoring capability is now supported for troubleshooting. (IR remote control not available for Europe)
Remote Monitoring Capability
To help integrators provide quick, reliable assistance and service to their clients after installation, the Denon AVR-A110 AV receiver features OvrC and Domotz Pro remote system monitoring and management technology. These programs allow custom integrators to monitor the status of connected products and troubleshoot remotely from the office or on the go, radically reducing the time required to resolve issues.
- Multichannel Surround:
- DTS HD Master / DTS:X: Yes / Yes
- DTS:X Pro: Yes
- DTS Neo:X / DTS Neural:X: No / Yes
- DTS Virtual:X: Yes
- Dolby TrueHD / Dolby Atmos: Yes / Yes
- Dolby ProLogic Ilz / Dolby Surround: No / Yes
- Dolby Height Virtualization: Yes
- Front Wide Speakers: Dolby / DTS: Yes/Yes
- Auro 3D: 13ch
- IMAX Enhanced: Yes
- MPEG-H: Yes
- Multichannel Stereo: Yes
- Max Number of Processing (Preamp) Channels: 13.2
- Sound Enhancements:
- Mono Block Power Amp Construction: Yes (L/R separated)
- Discrete Power Amplifier: 13
- 110th Anniversary Audio Tuning: Yes
- Iron diecast feet: Yes
- Copper plated transformer base: Yes
- Premium speaker terminals: Yes
- All black interior: Yes
- D.D.S.C. HD Digital: Yes (32 bit)
- Pure Direct: Yes
- High Grade Audio Components: Yes
- Gold Plated RCA Terminals: Yes
- Clock Jitter Reducer: Yes
- Alpha Processing: AL32 Processing Multichannel
- Audyssey: MultEQ XT32
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ / Dynamic Volume: Yes / Yes
- Audyssey LFC: Yes
- Audyssey APP Support: Yes
- Compressed Audio Restorer: Yes
- HEOS Multiroom and Streaming: Yes
- Lossy Formats: MP3 / WMA / AAC: Yes / Yes / Yes
- Lossless Formats: FLAC / ALAC / WAV: Yes / Yes / Yes
- DSD Audio Streaming: up to DSD5.6
- FLAC HD 192/24: Yes
- WAV 192/24: Yes
- ALAC 192/24: Yes
- Gapless playback: Yes (FLAC, WAV, ALAC, DSD)
- AirPlay 2: Yes
- Roon Tested: Yes
- Internet Radio: TuneIn
- Spotify Connect* / Tidal* / Deezer* / others *: Yes / Yes / Yes / Yes
- Amazon Prime Music* / Pandora*: Yes / Yes
- Compatible with Remote APP for Smart Phones: Android / iOS
- Compatible with Remote APP for Tablets: Android / iOS/Amazon Kindle
- Ethernet Ports: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- HDMI Inputs Back / Front: 7/ 1
- HDCP 2.3 support: Yes
- HDMI Outputs: Main / Zone: 2 /1
- HDMI max Resolution (8k / 4k): 8k/60 - 4k/120
- Video Conversion Analog -> HDMI: Yes
- HDMI to HDMI Scaling: up to 8K 60/50
- HDMI: 8K / 4K / CEC / eARC: Yes / Yes / Yes / Yes
- HDMI: Dolby Vision / HDR 10+ / Dynamic HDR / HLG: Yes / Yes / Yes / Yes
- HDMI: ALLM / QMS / QFT / VRR: Yes / Yes / Yes / Yes
- HDMI Pass-Through in Standby Mode: Yes
- DSD Audio Capability: Yes
- Multi-room / CI:
- HEOS Multiroom integrated: Yes
- TV Sound grouping: Yes
- Multi-Room Zones: 3
- Zone Audio Source: HDMI / Opt, Coax / Network, USB / Analog: Yes (2ch) / Ys (2ch) / Yes /Yes
- Zone Audio Output: Speaker / Preout: Yes / Yes
- Zone HDMI Output from HDMI Source: Yes
- Webbrowser Setup: Yes
- IP Control / RS232 Control / Web Control / App Control: Yes / Yes / Yes / Yes
- Remote In / Out: Yes / Yes
- DC Trigger Output: 2
- Voice Control - Works with Amazon Alexa: Yes
- Voice Control - Google Assist / Apple Siri: Yes / Yes
- Auto Speaker Setup by Microphone: Audyssey MultEQ XT32
- FL Display: 2 Lines
- Graphic User Interface - GUI: Advanced
- ISF Certification: Yes
- GUI Languages: 9
- Setup Assistant: Yes
- Quick Select Plus / Quick Select: Yes/ No
- Firmware Update by: Network / USB: Yes / Yes
- Variable Cross Over: Yes
- Optimized Bass Redirection: Yes
- Bass Sync: No
- ECO Mode: Yes
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Sleep Timer: Yes
- Composite In / Out: 4 / 2
- Component In / Out: 3 / 1
- HDMI In / Out: 7+1 / 3
- Multi-room Video Out: Video / HDMI: Yes / Yes
- Analog In / Out: 6+1/No
- Phono (MM) In: Yes
- Digital In: Optical / Coaxial: 2 / 2
- Multi-room Out: Analog / Digital: 2 / No
- Multichannel Preout: Yes (15.2)
- Subwoofer Out: 2 (independent)
- 7.1 Multichannel Input: Yes
- Speaker Terminal: Gold Plated Screw / Regular Screw: Yes / No
- Number of Speaker Terminals: 15
- Speaker A / B: Assignable
- Bi-amp Drive: Assignable
- Multi-Room Speaker Terminal: Assignable
- Front Inputs: Audio / Composite / Digital (Opt) / HDMI / USB: No / No / No / Yes / Yes
- USB Audio / Made for iPod / Made for iPhone: Yes / AirPlay / AirPlay
- Number of Poweramps: 13
- Power Output (8 ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.08% 2ch Drive): 150 W
- Power Output (6 ohm, 1 kHz, 0.7% 2ch Drive): 190 W
- Power Output (6 ohm, 1 kHz, 1% 1ch Drive): 210 W
- Available colors: Black / Premium Silver: Silver Graphite
- Metal Front Panel: Yes
- System Remote Control: RC-1221
- Pre-programmed / Learnable / LCD Display: Yes / Yes / Yes
- Power Consumption in W: 900
- Power Consumption No-Sound (ECO On / Off) in W: 70 W / 125 W
- Standby Consumption in W: 0.1
- CEC Standby Consumption in W: 0.5
- Network Control On Consumption in W: 3.7
- Maximum Dimensions:
- Antenna: Horizontal: (W x D x H) in Inches: 17.1 x 19.0 x 7.7
- Antenna: Vertical: (W x D x H) in Inches: 17.1 x 19.0 x 10.2
- W/O Antenna: (W x D x H) in Inches: 17.1 x 18.6 x 7.7
- Weight in LBS: 51.4
- Carton Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H) in Inches: 22.4 x 12.9 x 21.2
- Carton Weight (inc. product) in LBS: 59.3
|Sub Title||13.2Ch 8K Silver Graphite AV Receiver with 3D Audio, HEOS Built-in and Voice Control|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|