We may collect the following categories of personal information about you when you use the Services:
- Identifiers, such as your name, email address, and IP address
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute, such as your name, address, and telephone number
- Commercial information, such as records of your purchases or other interactions with our Services
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as your browsing history and search queries
- Geolocation data, such as your location when you use our Services
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information, such as recordings of your phone calls with our customer service team
We may collect this personal information directly from you or from third parties, such as analytics providers and advertising partners.
We may use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, and improve the Services
- To communicate with you about your account and transactions
- To personalize your experience on the Services
- To send you marketing communications and other information that may be of interest to you
- To analyze and understand how you use the Services
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
We may share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers, such as payment processors and hosting providers, who assist us in operating the Services
- Advertising and marketing partners, who help us deliver targeted ads and measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- Analytics providers, who help us understand how you use the Services
- Law enforcement, government agencies, or other third parties as required by law
We may also share your personal information in connection with a merger, acquisition, financing, or sale of all or a portion of our business.
Under the CPRA, California residents have the right to request that we:
- Disclose the categories of personal information we have collected about you
- Disclose the categories of sources from which we collected your personal information
- Disclose the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information
- Disclose the categories of third parties with whom we shared your personal information
- Provide a list of the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you
You may also have the right to request that we delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions.
To exercise your rights under the CPRA, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-744-1179. We may need to verify your identity before fulfilling your request.
We may update this Policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or applicable laws. We encourage you to review this Policy periodically for the latest information on our privacy practices.