240i Integrated Amplifier with 32-bit / DSD DAC
With connectivity accented on digital audio, as well as a plethora of analog line-level inputs, and a phono input, the 240i Integrated Amplifier can easily become the one-box centerpiece of your music and entertainment system.
- 50 watts per channel
- 32-bit / DSD Digital-to-Analog Converter
- 3 line-level inputs including a front-mounted 1/8-in mini-jack for personal media players
- Headphone output on 1/4-in jack
- OLED type screen
- 5 digital inputs include USB (hi-res audio), SPDIF (2), Optical (2)
- Simple setup via on-board software menu
- Moving magnet phono preamplifier input
- Analog inputs are configurable to “pass-through” mode, for use with a home-theater processor, whose own volume control is used
- Includes CRM-3 Remote Control
- SimLink™, RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments, with MOON's renowned 10 year full warranty.
The following accessories should be included inside the box with your integrated amplifier:
- Owner’s manual
- AC power cable
- CRM-3 remote control with two CR-2032 batteries
- 1 spare fast-blow fuse
- SimLink / 12V trigger cable
- Warranty and product registration information (USA and Canada only)
ListenUp is proud to be the only authorized Internet dealer for the full line of Simaudio MOON products, and we will gladly accept your online order if there is no authorized dealer in your area. As longtime brick and mortar retailers ourselves, we know the benefits of buying from your local store if one is available. If one is near, we always recommend it. Being able to listen before you buy, nearby after-sales advice and service, someone to come to your home should need arise — these all matter a great deal when needed.