AT-LP140XP: Direct-Drive Professional DJ Turntable (Black)
- Plays 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM and 78 RPM Records
- Direct-Drive with High-Torque Motor
- S-Shaped Tonearm
- AT-XP3 Dual Magnet Phono Cartridge
Experience high-fidelity Audio & Professional DJ performance
The AT-LP140XP fully manual professional DJ turntable features a high-torque direct-drive motor and anti-resonant, mass-damped, die-cast aluminum platter to ensure stable, on-axis rotation at 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM. It is equipped with an S-shaped tonearm with height adjustment, adjustable tracking force (counterweight) and adjustable dynamic anti-skate control.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the durable, high-output AT-XP3 DJ cartridge with 0.6 mil conical bonded stylus included with the turntable. It comes pre-mounted to an AT-HS6 universal ½"-mount headshell.
Designed to connect to components with a dedicated phono input, the turntable comes with a detachable dual RCA output cable and supplies a strong 5.5 mV output.
Additional professional features include a start/stop button; forward and reverse play; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-8%, +/-16%, and +/-24% adjustment ranges; a stroboscopic platter with speed indicator; a popup stylus target light; and a removable hinged dust cover.
Direct-Drive with High-Torque Motor, Designed for DJs
This high-torque direct-drive deck comes with a high-output AT-XP3 DJ cartridge and is loaded with professional features.
Fully Manual Operation - Take Control
Whether used for DJ gigs or playing records at home, the AT-LP140XP gives you exquisite control over your vinyl listening experience.
Cartridge Assembly Line Circa 1962 - Over 55 Years of Analog Excellence
Audio-Technica got their start in Tokyo in 1962, designing and manufacturing high-performance phono cartridges. That half-century’s worth of analog expertise goes into every turntable we produce, ensuring you get the best listening experience from your vinyl.
- Direct-drive, high-torque servo motor with speed stabilization
- Fully manual operation
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Professional anti-resonance, mass-damped, die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat
- AT-HS6 universal ½"-mount headshell and AT-XP3 DJ cartridge with 0.6 mil conical bonded stylus
- Balanced S-shaped tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control, height adjustment, and lockable rest
- Dedicated phono-level output (5.5 mV)
- Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
- Forward/reverse operation and variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Popup stylus target light for easier cueing in low light
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable (dual RCA male to dual RCA male), power cable, 45 RPM adapter, counterweight, felt mat, and removable hinged dust cover