Dymension | DM40
The Dymension DM40 fills your home theater with larger-than-life sound. Crystal clear highs, incredible depth-of-field, and robust bass envelop you whether you’re enjoying the latest blockbuster or your favorite songs. Innovations include aluminum oxide tweeters, an adjustable bipolar array, and acoustically optimized enclosure.
Fully Balanced, Adjustable Bipolar Array
Our bipolar driver arrays direct more sound in more directions than traditional speakers for incredible depth-of-field and a truly enveloping listening experience.
The bipolar effect can be adjusted to optimize for room placement.
Long-Throw Midrange Woofers
DM40’s four 4.5” woofers feature composite polymer cones that produce superior midrange detail. Long-throw surrounds optimize driver excursion for improved low-end performance.
Aluminum Oxide Tweeters
The DM40’s rigid, well-damped tweeters utilize a new aluminum oxide design to provide smooth, extended response with crisp transients and exceptional definition. Pinpoint-precise imaging imparts lifelike realism, whether you’re immersed in a movie or your favorite tunes.
Ported Enclosure with Column Resonance Control
Tuned cabinet features acoustically optimized chambers for improved bass extension and midrange clarity.
Slim Cabinet Design
A slim frontal area makes it easy to integrate the DM40 into virtually any room setting so it looks as good as it sounds.
Stability and Versatility for Flexible Placement
Included cabinet foot spikes and pads provide the ideal way to place and level DM40 speakers on virtually any floor surface providing acoustic isolation and stability.
Consistent sound across other Definitive Technology series gives you the flexibility to mix and match Dymension, Dymension CI, and Mythos speakers to design your dream home theater and whole-home system.
DM95 On-Wall Height Satellite Module Option
Available separately, this DM95 Atmos-compatible and DTS:X-compatible wall-mountable height module extends sound above you, for total sonic immersion with hyper-realistic overhead effects.
• Fully balanced bipolar driver array for truly enveloping sound
• Acoustically optimized, ported enclosure for smooth bass and clear midrange
• Aluminum oxide tweeter produces crisp, sparkling highs
• 4.5” long-throw drivers deliver detailed, balanced sound with superior low end
• Atmos/DTS:X ready—add optional DM95 surround speaker
• Slim cabinet design for unobtrusive room integration
• Rear-array attenuation switch for near-wall placement
• Timbre-matched for use with other Definitive Technology speakers
• Foot spikes and pads allow versatile placement and leveling
• Understated design disappears when the lights are low