GoldenEar ForceField 30 Subwoofer
The ForceField 30 subwoofer boasts a compact and elegant design while delivering powerful sound.
GoldenEar ForceField 30 Features
- An 8” ultra-long-throw high-output bass driver
- A 9” x 11” downward-firing passive radiator
- A 1000W ForceField digital amplifier
- Frequency response of 25Hz – 200Hz
- Anechoic response: 30Hz – 170Hz (-6db on axis)
All of these components are packed into the compact and elegant cabinet of the ForceField 30, providing high-quality sound in a small package.
The GoldenEar ForceField subwoofers aim to combine the best aspects of two types of subwoofers: the compact high-output subwoofers and the larger high-performance subwoofers. The engineering team at GoldenEar set out to create a subwoofer that is small in size but offers the smooth and wide response of a larger subwoofer.
All ForceField subwoofers feature:
- Custom-designed high-output drivers with very large motor assemblies for handling massive power, long excursions, and ultra-low distortion.
- Rigid cabinets to minimize standing waves and distortion.
- Front firing drivers for optimal performance.
- Unique and understated cabinet shape and style that matches well with any décor.
- A carefully tuned, down-firing, quadratic-shaped passive radiator for enhanced driver response and increased output at the lowest frequencies.
- Soft, energy-absorbing feet that hold the subwoofer at the correct distance off the floor and prevent it from dancing around.
- In-house designed amplifiers with powerful DSP sections to optimize frequency response, minimize distortion, and prevent damage from overdriving.
The new ForceField 30 and ForceField 40 models boast several improvements, including:
- A compact, elegant cabinet with a curved top panel to further minimize resonances.
- A perforated metal grille for improved transparency and airflow.
- An upgraded electronics platform with Analog Devices DSP.
- A Satin-Black finish.