Invisa HTR 8000: Ceiling-Mounted L/C/R Speaker
- GoldenEar’s FocusField Technology for palpable, well-focused images across an expansive soundstage
- GoldenEar’s Reference High-Velocity Folded Ribbon (HVFR) tweeter and 8" high-definition, cast-basket bass/midrange driver
- Magnetically attached micro-perforated grille
- Monocoque construction for smaller in-wall footprint
- Optional square grille and pre-construction brackets also available
A New Reference
The GoldenEar Invisa HTR (Home Theater Reference) 8000 is a no-holds-barred ceiling-mounted L/C/R speaker that shares essential DNA with the critically acclaimed Triton Reference Towers. Equally suited to sophisticated home theaters and audiophile music systems, the HTR 8000 is the perfect choice for side- or rear-surround speakers in 5.1-channel or 7.1-channel systems and makes an ideal height-channel speaker for Dolby Atmos/DTS:X systems.
Magnetically Attached Micro-perforated Grille
The HTR 8000’s thoughtful design features a magnetically attached micro-perforated grille that covers all mounting hardware, allowing the speaker to seamlessly blend into most any environment.
GoldenEar’s FocusField Technology uses drivers mounted at precisely calculated angles to create palpable, well-focused images across an expansive soundstage. The overall result is a large, open presentation with precise three-dimensional imaging that doesn’t just come from the ceiling but convincingly fills the entire room with realistic sound.
Superior Frequency Response & Remarkable Clarity
The HTR 8000 combines GoldenEar’s Reference High-Velocity Folded Ribbon (HVFR) tweeter with an 8" high-definition, cast-basket bass/midrange driver. In addition, it employs a highly refined crossover network with a high-frequency equalization switch, assuring well-balanced sound in virtually any room.
Invisa 8000 Brochure