- Built to celebrate musicality – Our most detailed integrated amplifier.
- Hand-picked components – hours of listening to select only those that sound the best.
- Twin Toroidal Transformers – huge reserves of power for consistent tonality.
- Cambridge Audio proprietary Class XA Amplification - no audible crossover distortion.
- Ready for digital – built-in DAC with digital inputs including TV ARC and Bluetooth aptX HD.
Our Most Detailed Integrated Amplifier
Edge A is made to celebrate musicality. Riffs, phrases, percussive rolls – take in every detail of your music thanks to its dynamic setup. Effortlessly powerful, but with incredible depth, the overall sound is breath-taking – like you’re sat in the recording booth with the musicians.
Edge A is designed to bring musical detail to life. It delivers a finely balanced sound with a depth and clarity that come through with every note. We developed the system by ear, testing every component and only choosing those that blew us away. The end result is a ground-breaking arrangement that produces a much cleaner signal path and lets your music breathe. Edge A perfectly delivers our classic British sound – nothing added, nothing taken away.
More Musical Detail
We pioneered the use of toroidal transformers in amplifiers, which led to improved performance. In Edge we take this one step further, using opposing symmetry twin toroidal transformers. This cancels out electromagnetic interference whilst offering outstanding power and maintaining consistent tonality, no matter how loud it’s played.