SE2 Elevated Desktop Speaker Stands for Compact Speakers - Universal Compatibility - Supports up to 7.1 lbs
- REDUCED RESONANCE. STELLAR SOUND QUALITY - The SE2’s cantilevered design and 1.5mm silicone speaker dampening absorbs resonance from the speaker cabinet to produce a clean, distortion-free sound.
- ACCURATE, ON-AXIS OUTPUT - Elevate and align your speakers with your ears so that you can enjoy flawless on-axis sound and prevent reflection from nearby surfaces.
- SAFE AND SECURE - 1.5mm of silicone speaker dampening offer a high grip to keep your speakers and stand firmly in-place.
- RECLAIM YOUR WORKSPACE – SE2’s clean, clutter-free design is built so that you can place extra items directly below the speakers, maximizing the utility of your desk surface and using the space normally taken up by traditional speakers.
- MINIMALIST DESIGN - Who says functional can’t be beautiful? The SE2 stand boasts a minimal design that matches the style and colour of other Kanto accessories for a clean, consistent look. Available in black or white.
Free up desk space and enjoy superior sound quality with the SE2 Elevated Speaker Stand. With a height of 3.8", the SE2 boosts your speakers up and off the surface of your desk so that they’re better aligned with your ears to give you a flawless on-axis response. Its cantilevered and angled platform is designed to absorb resonance and deliver a pure sound without any reflections from nearby surfaces. 1.5mm of silicone padding provide a strong grip that helps keep your speakers and stand in-place. The SE2 comes with a black or white finish and can hold up to 7.1 lbs.
Elevate and align your speakers with your ears so that you can enjoy flawless on-axis sound and prevent reflection from nearby surfaces.
Silicone padding on the top and bottom of each stand helps to isolate your speakers, provide grip, and reduce undesirable resonance.
The Perfect Companion
Pair your SE2 stands with YU2 powered desktop speakers for a fully upgraded audio experience. Available in black and white to compliment your setup.
What's in the box?