Mark Levinson Nº536 Fully Discrete Monaural Amplifier
Discern the very subtlest details in your music — at any volume — with the Mark Levinson № 536. This Pure Path monoblock amplifier provides a deep, expansive soundstage and accurate image placement while delivering an incredible 400 watts per channel. Pair a single № 536 to each of your loudspeakers for the ultimate in stereo performance — and share the experience of discovering details in your favorite music that you’ve never heard before.
Unleash the full potential of your music as you go from the quietest lows to the loudest crescendo. The № 536’s toroidal transformer delivers massive power to your speakers. It’s shielded and encapsulated to minimize electrical and mechanical noise, allowing you to focus completely on your music.
Pure Path Circuit Design
Our proprietary approach to circuit design delivers uncompromising musical purity and an engaging listening experience. By using discrete components carefully selected for their precise function, the № 536 delivers unmatched sound quality that captures the nuances of every note.
Experience flawless sound whether you’re listening at low level or room-filling volume. The № 536 operates in class-A mode for most listening conditions, delivering outstanding performance and sound quality.
- Pure Path discrete, direct coupled, fully balanced, monaural signal path
- Expansive, fine imaging, extended low frequency response/pitch, and natural high frequencies
- Painstakingly optimized, little negative feedback, bandwidth, slewing, and open-loop linearity
- Fully differential class-AB architecture, operates in class A for most listening conditions
- Custom-designed, low noise toroid with separate secondary windings for each output stage
- Designed and handcrafted in the USA
- One balanced, one single-ended input
- Rated for 400wpc into 8 ohms, 800wpc into 4 ohms, with 2-ohm stability
- System-integration connectivity: Ethernet, IP, RS-232, triggers, web monitoring and control
- 6000-series aluminum chassis, extremely high precision, exceedingly low tolerances