Redefining The Portable Audio Standard
Featuring the world's first lossless DSP, the Mojo 2 sets the bar for portable audio sound quality. A new menu system, USB-C inputs, advanced battery technology for charging speed and batter life, and class-leading build quality combine to make the Chord Electronics Mojo 2 the perfect companion for the modern music lover.
Now, Mojo 2 brings in a new era of transparency in sound on-the-go, with a Watts Transient Filter offering 40,960 taps using 40 DSP cores. Greater neutrality to the signal is brought to you by a new 4e Pulse Array DAC chip.
The new UHD DSP uses a 104 bit custom DSP core enable fine-tuning with 18 adjustment step for every frequency band: low bass, mid bass, low treble, high treble. Add in a wide range of volume controls, noise shapers, and crossfeed functions, and the Mojo 2 brings unrivalled, speaker-quality sound to any pair of cans you have. The Mojo 2 isn't just any old DAC, it is the next-generation defining piece to any mobile audio system.
Mojo 2 offers several ways to connect to digital devices, including smartphones, tablets and laptops, plus two 3.5 mm headphone outputs, meaning two can listen simultaneously. Digital inputs include fast-transfer USB-C, Micro-USB, optical and coaxial, with charging via a separate dedicated Micro-USB input.
Mojo polychromatic light-up buttons offer simple control with an additional visual guide to the device’s settings. A new menu button offers navigation through a new range of features, including the all-important completely transparent UHD DSP function.
Mojo 2 brings exciting new features for music lovers:
- Improved FPGA: more resolution, power and efficiency
- Improved battery: FPGA-controlled management plus improved capacity
- New menu function
- 'UHD' DSP: advanced EQ adjustment for headphones, file formats and personal taste
- Improved WTA filtering: 40 DSP cores for better transparency and lower noise
- High-speed USB-C input
- Two 3.5 mm headphone outputs
- Wireless-ready - simply add the Poly streamer/server
- Five digital inputs: coaxial, dual-data coax, optical, Micro-USB and USB-C
- Dynamic range 125.7 dB A wt.
- Noise 2.7 uV A wt., no measurable noise floor modulation
- Distortion and noise 0.00027 % at 2.5 V 300 ohms
- Power output 1 % distortion:
- 90 mW 300 ohms (5.2 V RMS)
- 600 mW 30 ohms (4.2 V RMS)
- 0.06 ohms output impedance
- 118 dB stereo separation 1 kHz 300 ohms 2.5 V
- 1x USB-C 768kHz/32-bit Capable Input
- 1x Micro USB 768kHz/32-bit Capable Input
- 1x 3.5mm Jack Coaxial 768kHz/32-bit Capable Input (compatible with M Scaler Dual-Data)
- 1x Optical TOSLINK 96kHz/24-bit Capable Input
- 1x Micro USB 2 A Charging Input
- Output Power @ 1 kHz/300 Ohms: 90mW
- Output Power @ kHz/30 Ohms: 600mW
- Output Impedance: 0.06 Ohms
- Dynamic Range: 125dB
- THD @ 2.5 V/300 Ohms: 0.0003%
- Battery Life: 8 Hours
- Weight: 185g (0.4lbs)
- Dimensions: 83mm (l) x 62mm (w) x 22.9mm (h)