The exceptional Cinergy Sub15 can be installed in the wall, stacked or used as a floorstanding unit. Better yet, you can combine it with other Cinergy Sub15 and Cinergy 300 units to create a hidden ‘sound wall’, delivering the kind of audio rarely experienced in the home. In order to achieve the full THX-certified experience, Cinergy Sub15 needs be paired with Monitor Audio’s IA800-2C installation Amplifier. As such, the Cinergy Sub15 is only sold along with the IA800-2C, ensuring you enjoy great sound without compromise.
- Can be mounted in-wall, stacked or used as a floorstander
- Sized to match the Cinergy 300 speakers, making the products easy to combine
- Isolation feet to eliminate unwanted vibrations
- Bracing/securing brackets for use in hidden sound wall
- Calculated from a peak voltage, this is not a true power figure but useful for comparisons.
- When used in an In-Wall or On-Wall configuration it is recommended to use the fitted port bungs to control bass output. This will effectively make the product a sealed box.
- Band limited with Low pass at 200 Hz, should only be used with IA800-2C and the correct speaker profile.
- Tested with a music like noise signal with distortion and power compression remaining below audible limits.
Recommended Amp Requirements (R.M.S)
Must be used with IA800-2C running C Sub Profile.
THX® Certified Loudspeakers.
THX® and the THX® Logo are the property of THX® Ltd., registered in the U.S. and other countries.