THE MOON ACE AND VOICE 22
The award-winning MOON ACE all-in-one music system is the ideal match for a pair of Voice 22s as they combine to bring the very best out of each other. Installation is simple as one only needs to hook up the speakers, connect to the internet and sit back and enjoy the music. Intuitive and easy-to-use, the ACE features Spotify Connect, Tidal Connect and AirPlay2, is Roon Ready and allows the playback of all major file formats, including DSD, and MQA. Its moving magnet phono stage allows the ACE to deliver a memorable performance from any vinyl record.
ACE Design features
- 3 line-level inputs including a front-mounted 1/8” mini-jack for personal media players.
- Headphone output on 1/4” jack located on the front panel.
- Seamless integration with our MiND app.
- 8 digital inputs include USB (hi-res audio), SPDIF (2), Optical (2), Qualcomm aptX audio for Bluetooth®, WiFi and Ethernet.
- OLED type screen which provides more detailed information.
- Simple MiND setup via on-board software menu.
- Moving magnet phono preamplifier input.
- Analog inputs are configurable to “pass-through” mode, which bypasses the gain stage to accommodate components like a home-theater processor, whose own volume control is used.
For MOON ACE equipped with MiND 2:
- AirPlay 2 compatible
- Spotify Connect compatible
- ROON Ready device
- Tidal Masters, Deezer Hi-Fi and Qobuz Sublime+ Music Services
- MQA decoding
- Multi-room synchronized playback
VOICE 22 Design features
- 2-way loudspeakers.
- The tweeter has a 29mm dome textile membrane and a large surround designed to work without a typical front plate, and is integrated into a custom waveguide, permitting a wider frequency range and lower crossover frequency.
- The 155mm woofer has a cast-aluminum basket and mineral-filled polypropylene membrane that allows for a detailed midrange and strong, extended bass.
- The crossover features a dual-layer PCB designed with carefully selected, high-quality metallized polypropylene film capacitors for optimal sound quality and long-term reliability.
- The enclosure employs a unique patent-pending technology called CGD (Curved Groove Damping) to control the panel resonances of the loudspeaker.
- The Hover Base lends a visually striking appearance to the enclosure, which seems to gracefully float above the furniture. It ensures that the Voice 22 may be placed on virtually any surface without leaving a mark, while adding stability to the loudspeaker and guaranteeing sound integrity.
Tweeter - 29mm soft dome with waveguide
Woofer - 155mm mineral-filled polypropylene cone
Sensitivity - 89dB/2.83V/1m
Nominal Impedance - 6Ω
Recommended Power - 50W – 150W
Frequency Response (±3dB) - 55Hz – 24kHz
Frequency Range (-6dB) - 45Hz – 30kHz
Crossover Frequency - 1.5kHz
Dimensions (W x H x D) - 20cm x 35cm x 29cm
Weight - 10.5kg
Voice 22 User Manual