M&K Sound MP150 - 150 Series On-Wall Speaker
- On-Wall configuration of Miller & Kreisel state of the art S150 THX Ultra2
- Ultra-low compression Tweeter
- 3 x 1" Soft fabric dome High Frequency Driver
- 2 x 5.25" Polypropylene Woofers
- Frequency Response: 77 - 20Khz +/-3dB
YOUR SURFACE-MOUNT ALTERNATIVE
For environments where stand-mounting or desktop placement is not an option, M&K Sound offers Miller & Kreisel MP150, a wall-mount configuration of their state of the art Miller & Kreisel S150 THX ULTRA2.
The new Miller & Kreisel MP150 now features the ultra-low compression tweeter as used in the M&K Professional Monitors as well as in the legendary Miller & Kreisel S150. With the “Professional” tweeter aboard the Miller & Kreisel MP150 offers exactly identical components, drivers and technologies in order to deliver the same uncompromising sound quality heard in recording studios and post-production facilities worldwide.
At a mere 10.8 cm (4.25 inches) deep – one-third of the depth of the Miller & Kreisel S150 THX Ultra2 – this dedicated wall-mount monitor can be installed discretely as an attractive visual complement to any flat-screen television. Magnetic shielding allows safe placement next to any television and the elegant integral wall-mounting system ensures convenient and reliable mounting.
Naturally, the Miller & Kreisel MP150 is timbre-matched to the full range of M&K Sound satellite speakers and subwoofers for ideal performance and system integration in any system combination.
Built on the S300
- Created using the technologies, innovations and learnings from the newly redesigned S300.
- Selected components derived from 300 series.
New Danish-designed high-performance tweeters
- 28 mm vented voice coils provide high power handling and extended linearity
- 28 mm high-precision coated soft dome.
- One-piece heavy duty cast aluminum Triple Tweeter Array plate.
- Specially constructed resonance-damped tweeter magnet-system for precise transient control.
- Integrated waveguide combined with short horn load for wide dispersion and smooth frequency response
New 5.25-inch woofers
- Aluminum distortion-killer rings for reduced distortion at high SPL levels
- New extra-stiff coated fiberglass cone with special M&K profile geometry.
- Vented pole piece in magnet system for low compression performance.
- Vented voice coil for low compression.
New optimized crossovers
- Phase-focused crossover designs optimized for low crossover points and transient control
- New proprietary M&K Sound interconnect cables.
|Impedance ||4 ohm |
|Recommended Amplifier Power: ||25-400W |
|Bass/Midrange: ||2 x 5.25” Polypropylene |
|High Frequency Driver: ||3 x 1” Soft fabric dome |
|Frequency Response: ||77 Hz–20KHz +/- 3dB |
|Sensitivity: ||90 dB, 2.83V1m |
|Dimensions: HxWxD: ||11,9 x 10,4 x 5,6” / 303 x 266 x 142 mm |
|Dimensions: HxWxD: ||12,4 x 10,4 x 4,2” / 315 x 266 x 107 mm |
|Baffle Angel: ||6° |
|Weight: ||17,4 lbs / 7,9 Kg |