Exceptional Power, Immersive Sound
The PA410 is a high-performance power amplifier that delivers 4 channels of efficient Class AB amplification. With an impressive 70W per channel, the PA410 is designed to offer the greatest flexibility and power without compromising on control.
Featuring the best-in-class components including a toroidal based power supply, acoustically damped chassis, paralleled transistor output stages and exceptionally low levels of distortion, the PA410 masters the reproduction of music with all its originality and detail for an unmatched level of sound quality and clarity.
Continuous power output at 0.2% THD per channel
- Four channels driven, 4Ω / 8Ω, 20Hz – 20kHz - 70W / 50W
- Two channels driven, 4Ω / 8Ω, 20Hz – 20kHz - 90W / 60W
- Harmonic distortion, 80% power, 8Ω at 1kHz - 0.003%
- Input sensitivity 50W / 8Ω - 600mV RMS
- Signal/Noise ratio (A-wtd) 50W / 8Ω - 105dB
- Input impedance - 10kΩ
- Frequency response - 20 - 20kHz +/-0.05dB
Software V1_12 (ZIP)