Hear More Detail in Music and Movies You Love
ES10’s Hi-Res Audio Certified, Terylene dome tweeter provides crystalline highs (40kHz+) ideal for high-resolution sound found in ultra-HD movies, multi-channel concert videos, and spatial audio mixed for Apple Music, Dolby Atmos or DTS:X.
Experience Full-Range Surround Sound with Polk Power Port
A common shortcoming of conventional satellite and elevation speakers is thin sound. We take your home theater experience seriously and have put the same Polk-patented Power Port bassenhancing technology in the ES10 that you will find in Signature Elite’s top-of-the-line SE60 floor-standing tower loudspeakers.
Now in movies, when rockets fly overhead or special effects swirl around the room, you’ll not only hear it, but feel it too.
High Sensitivity for Maximum Compatibility
With high sensitivity and 4- and 8-ohm compatibility, the ES10 delivers spacious, clear, enveloping and realistic sound reproduction from nearly any amplifier or receiver—including the latest Dolby Atmos and DTS:X surround sound AVRs.
• Premium Hi-Fi Home Theater Surround/Satellite/Height Loudspeaker
• Powerful and Immersive Hi-Res Audio for Movies, TV, Games and Spatial Music
• Polk Dynamically Balanced Acoustic Array with Precision Crossovers for a Spacious, Lifelike Soundstage
• 1” High-Resolution Terylene Tweeter for Crystalline High Frequencies (40kHz+)
• 4” Mica-Fortified Polypropylene Woofer for Articulate and Dynamic Mids and Bass
• Patented Polk Power Port Technology for Effortless Bass (<75Hz)
• High-Sensitivity for Compatibility with Most Amplifiers and AV Receivers (4Ω & 8Ω)
• High-Resolution Audio Certified and Dolby Atmos and DTS:X Compatible
• Easy Wall Mounting Via Built-In Threaded Screw Inserts and Keyhole Slots
• Gold-Plated Binding Posts, Damped Cabinet and Anti-Diffraction Grille for Pure Sound
• Patented Quality Testing Process
• Culmination of Five Decades of American Loudspeaker Engineering (Est. 1972)
• Sold in pairs